Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientist At FDA Hearing: These Vaccines Are KILLING More People Than They Save!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is not “posting information from the FDA”. Wake up!

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

Uhh, speak for yourself numb nuts. And ease up on the personal attacks. That does nothing to defend your case. Deflection at its finest. That’s a sure sign you’re not confident in the debate at hand. Please, try to stay on topic if you can.

Okay. You said explain the FULLY VAXED cruise ship. A quick search told me it wasn’t in fact fully vaxed as you claimed. That would explain the small 27 positive cases out of the nearly 3,000 on board. Fu#kin owned.

You said to explain the FULLY VAXED nursing home outbreak. Once again, a quick search told me, it in fact was not fully vaxed as you claimed. Fu#king owned again!

Bro. Look at the fu#kin data!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usn...%3fcontext=amp

https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...6e7354f5d5e187

You know what, you got me. You’re a troll and I fell for it. Kudos to you. You got the best of me.
      It's pointless because you will defend the Vax no matter what. What you fail to understand is the Vax wears off. That cruise ship was early on this is why we look to Israel and what's happening there.

So it works but I can give it to you? Please explain how that works. We're in a pandemic and you want to blame someone that has immunity but not over a million people that have been let into this country over the last 8 months. Very telling.

We don't test them. We don't Vax them and we don't know what other mutations they have from other countries.

I'm sorry but if I'm vaxed against chicken pox there's a very small chance I'll get it. This Vax? More cases than ever in Israel with the Vax. I'm sorry that just doesn't add up.

As we saw today on the view two hosts that were vaxed have it and Harris that is vaxed wouldn't go on set. Why? She's vaxed right?

The big picture is, the Vax wears off and we'll soon be where Isreal is now because they started before us. But yeah blame the people that already had it and have immunity already.

I also did post facts about the FDA and the process that you never addressed. Why not?

So supposedly less die that get the Vax. But you're not even thinking about side effects. Sort or long term.
      Last edited by man down; 09-24-2021, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Israel numbers with the Vax
        https://graphics.reuters.com/world-c...tories/israel/

Comment

This was in August. Look at the hospital cases. It got worse from then to now.
          https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...er-2021-08-20/
          Last edited by man down; 09-24-2021, 09:39 PM.

Comment

The flu vaccine “wears off” also and millions get vaccines every year for it. COVID is at least ten times deadlier than the flu. If it comes down to getting revaccinated annually why is that bothering you? I and everyone I know, all college educated professionals, don’t give it a second thought. Yet it consumes your life.
            Wake up!
            Last edited by HOUDINI563; 09-25-2021, 05:55 AM.
            b morph likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

It's pointless because you will defend the Vax no matter what. What you fail to understand is the Vax wears off. That cruise ship was early on this is why we look to Israel and what's happening there.

So it works but I can give it to you? Please explain how that works. We're in a pandemic and you want to blame someone that has immunity but not over a million people that have been let into this country over the last 8 months. Very telling.

We don't test them. We don't Vax them and we don't know what other mutations they have from other countries.

I'm sorry but if I'm vaxed against chicken pox there's a very small chance I'll get it. This Vax? More cases than ever in Israel with the Vax. I'm sorry that just doesn't add up.

As we saw today on the view two hosts that were vaxed have it and Harris that is vaxed wouldn't go on set. Why? She's vaxed right?

The big picture is, the Vax wears off and we'll soon be where Isreal is now because they started before us. But yeah blame the people that already had it and have immunity already.

I also did post facts about the FDA and the process that you never addressed. Why not?

So supposedly less die that get the Vax. But you're not even thinking about side effects. Sort or long term.
              But what you’re also failing to understand is that the vax lessens the severity of the virus or your odds of getting it. If you’re not vaccinated, your odds of getting severely sick are way higher.

Regardless of it it wears off eventually isn’t the point. The point is that it has still helped lessened the severity of the pandemic and has still saved lives, which you don’t seem to acknowledge for some odd reason.

You mention vaccinations against the chicken pox, and vaccinations against other viruses or diseases, but this isn’t the chicken pox. This is a new virus that we have never seen before in humans. This is a brand fu#king new virus. We didn’t understand how it works and we are still learning about it. A vaccination for the chicken pox does not equal a vaccination for this virus. You cannot make that comparison it doesn’t work here.

Its great that they will continue to test and come out with better vaccinations as time goes on. Are you going to be against better vaccinations too???

I looked at the Israel case too and you’re wrong once again.

https://www.science.org/content/arti...-other-nations

This is directly from the bottom of the 3rd paragraph.

“Because the majority of transmission is still occurring from people who are unvaccinated.” Israel’s vaccination rate—64% of its population has received at least two doses—puts it ahead of the United States but behind some 30 other countries.”

Only 64% of the population is fully vaxed. Doesn’t that make you wonder what it might look like if that number were higher?

Lets look at another paragraph from the same article.

“Among Israelis 60 and older who received a booster, the risk of infection fell 11-fold in August and the risk of severe disease 20-fold compared with their twice-vaccinated peers, according to a study of 1.1 million Israelispublished in The New England Journal of Medicine last week and discussed by the FDA committee.”

But boosters don’t work doe?

Heres another one. Same article.

“Public schools opened on 1 September and the Jewish High Holy Days, with their attendant travel and family gatherings, stretch from 6 to 27 September. (Many Israelis do not wear masks at indoor family gatherings.)

Balicer, who is chair of the expert committee that advises the Israeli government on pandemic response, agrees. “The combination of [unvaccinated] children meeting in school followed up by large family gatherings is the recipe for mass dissemination of the disease,” he told Science.”

So you can see a lot of Israel’s problems are stemming from unvaccinated children gathering at mass family parties for the majority of September. And did you read that a lot of people don’t wear masks indoors? Also remember only 64% vaccination rate.

“A significant portion of the new infections is occurring in the 2 million Israeli children who are younger than 12, for whom vaccines are not yet approved. Whereas this group represented 24% of new infections on 14 August, that number had risen to 42% in the week ending 16 September. “There are two parallel forces driving this proportion up: school opening, and gradually increased protection of the older population,” Balicer says. More than three-quarters of Israelis who are 60 and older have received boosters.”

“The booster campaign has also dramatically shifted the vaccination status of people who do get seriously ill. In mid-August, after vaccine efficacy had started to wane and before the effects of boosters had taken hold, 59% of severe patients were fully vaccinated. By mid-September, 70% of new cases of severe illness were in the unvaccinated. “All [our] severe and critical patients below 60 are nonvaccinated,” Mevorach says of his hospital.”

Once again, what’s happening in Israel doesn’t really concern me at all and the article even addresses that what’s happening in Israel might not exactly happen else where. Israel could be an outlier.

It’s also pointless what I say because you’re going to be against this vaccine no matter what I say.

HOUDINI563 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

That cruise ship was early on this is why we look to Israel and what's happening there.
                And you’re the one who originally brought up the cruise ship case in the first place!

You asked, “explain fully vaxed cruise ships.”

I explained it, and then you back track and say this.

Sit down dude you’re struggling here. I’m done with your nonsense. Good luck with your “PURE BLOOD.” You haven’t proved a Goddamn thing here.
                HOUDINI563 likes this.

Comment

Man down is immune to it he doesn’t need any vaccination or boosters at all. He’s also immune to every variant that will come along after the delta variant.

Guys he’s also immune to every other virus known on planet earth. It’s alright guys. He has “pure blood.”

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Honestly I find these kinds of comments worrying. Looking it up, this is just a claim some guy made on Canadian TV, but there was no truth to it at all and it was shown that the guy was lying about all of it.

So basically every expert in the world says one thing, and some random guy says the opposite, and even though random guy was quickly proven wrong, Weebler here has decided to believe random guy. There is no reasoning with somebody like that. They probably already threw away years of their life trying to saying Bush did 9/11, no point coming back to reality now.
                    I don't think you looked very hard because it wasn't a "TV presenter" it was an Associate Professor of Viral immunology who was awarded a Govt. grant of $230,000 to reseach covid vaccines. Indeed, he is a vaccine developer for cancer. I'm assuming this would represent an "expert" in your parlance, or at very least not "some random guy"? Or perhaps he doesn't qualify because he doesn't agree with you? Or perhaps you know more?

I should add that he is not alone, there are many, many "experts" who take issue with the mrna covid vaccines and who not consider them safe (much like the families of those who have died as a result of them), they have had to to face a lot of abuse on various different levels.

Anyhow, here is his background https://ovc.uoguelph.ca/pathobiology...Byram-W-Bridle and here he is talking to Laura Inghram: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X32mlPT4p0w

Perhaps most pertinently, here is his open letter to the President of Guelph University regarding vaccine mandates where he addresses the dangers of the spike proteins, if you're genuinely interested, you should read it.

https://www.jccf.ca/wp-content/uploa...h_B.Bridle.pdf

I've broadly been polite with you, and I didn't have to be after your fictitious second paragraph and I'd request you be a little more respectful the next time.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 10-11-2021, 04:17 PM.
                    revelated likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      I don't think you looked very hard because it wasn't a "TV presenter" it was an Associate Professor of Viral immunology who was awarded a Govt. grant of $230,000 to reseach covid vaccines. Indeed, he is a vaccine developer for cancer. I'm assuming this would represent an "expert" in your parlance, or at very least not "some random guy"? Or perhaps he doesn't qualify because he doesn't agree with you? Or perhaps you know more, because you certainly talk in that regard...

I should add that he is not alone, there are many, many "experts" who take issue with the mrna covid vaccines and who not consider them safe (much like the families of those who have died as a result of them), they have had to to face a lot of abuse on various different levels.

Anyhow, here is his background https://ovc.uoguelph.ca/pathobiology...Byram-W-Bridle and here he is talking to Laura Inghram: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X32mlPT4p0w

Perhaps most pertinently, here is his open letter to the President of Guelph University regarding vaccine mandates where he addresses the dangers of the spike proteins, if you're genuinely interested, you should read it.

https://www.jccf.ca/wp-content/uploa...h_B.Bridle.pdf

I've broadly been polite with you, and I didn't have to be after your erroneous and fictitious second paragraph and I'd request you be a little more respectful the next time you address me. You don't have to like what I say, but manners are easily carried.
                      - is a free video hosting platform that requires no registration to upload and share videos online. Use our private video player to remain anonymous.

Comment

Working...
                      X