Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientist At FDA Hearing: These Vaccines Are KILLING More People Than They Save!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone acting like this is the only person that spoke up. If you gave a chit and you don't so I'm not going to bother to post the full video. But stop acting like this was the only guy that spoke up. You're full of chit. You don't get a 16 2 against without others bringing up facts.
    Oh and BTW the CDC has the number of deaths at over 13k from the vaccine. Thats reporting of 1%. If we could only save just one life huh.
    Last edited by man down; 09-24-2021, 09:57 AM.
    revelated likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Bombshells all around. Completely ignored by the mainstream.

I can speak first hand and the first shot fuked me up for 5 days. Shot my blood pressure way up to 190/110. I'm young and in good shape.

The 2nd shot made me tired as fuk for 3 days.

Friends leg went completely numb for 1 day.

They say the healthier you are the worst the side effects. My neighbor had the shot and was rushed to ER for Covid and I haven't seen her since??
      revelated likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post

Off-topic, but I miss my DVD man from back in the day… he used to set up near Wall Street and had the latest DVD releases 3 for $20.
        He even had the highly anticipated GTA:Vice City on PS2 for $30 on day 1.
        DVD??? What's that? PS2??? U do know they on PS5 now???

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post

Off-topic, but I miss my DVD man from back in the day… he used to set up near Wall Street and had the latest DVD releases 3 for $20.
          He even had the highly anticipated GTA:Vice City on PS2 for $30 on day 1.
          Damn that's what's up 30?? My DVD sold good DVDs and bad weed.
          BuckToothed likes this.

Comment

You anti-vax guys are so weird. And every nonsense thread one of you starts has the exact same attitude: "amazing revelations the media won't discuss" "such bombshells, why is nobody talking about this?" "You can't trust the TV, but this random dude he trustworthy" "elephant in the room nobody will talk about". You claim not to be tin foil hat types but use the exact same language as flat Earthers, holocaust deniers etc. And whenever I look into the person making the claims, it's a fraudster.

Let's start with this video. You call the guy a scientist, but his degree is in computer science. So it's incredibly misleading to act as if he's a scientist in a way that has anything to do with medicine. Not only that but his views are based on figures that have already been identified as misleading. And on top of that, he is involved in products that he sells to treat Covid, so it benefits him financially for less people to get vaccinated and potentially buy from him.

If you guys don't trust the vaccine then ok. But don't fall for all these conmen and their dishonest videos.
            travestyny and Robbie Barrett like this.

Comment

Looking through his Twitter account the guy is a right wing nutjob. He's pushing Prozac and that horse dewormer as cures.

https://twitter.com/stkirsch?ref_src...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
              Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-24-2021, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                You anti-vax guys are so weird. And every nonsense thread one of you starts has the exact same attitude: "amazing revelations the media won't discuss" "such bombshells, why is nobody talking about this?" "You can't trust the TV, but this random dude he trustworthy" "elephant in the room nobody will talk about". You claim not to be tin foil hat types but use the exact same language as flat Earthers, holocaust deniers etc. And whenever I look into the person making the claims, it's a fraudster.

Let's start with this video. You call the guy a scientist, but his degree is in computer science. So it's incredibly misleading to act as if he's a scientist in a way that has anything to do with medicine. Not only that but his views are based on figures that have already been identified as misleading. And on top of that, he is involved in products that he sells to treat Covid, so it benefits him financially for less people to get vaccinated and potentially buy from him.

If you guys don't trust the vaccine then ok. But don't fall for all these conmen and their dishonest videos.
                This computer guy knows more than the medical professionals, don't you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Hows this, how about you watch the full FDA video for the approval and learn why they declined it 16 to 2.

Then how about we address the fact that the swine flu vaccine was pulled after 25 deaths. Or address the side effects reported. Or the fact that if you get the Vax and die within 2 weeks it's not counted as dying from the Vax. Or the fact that they won't release side effects until 2023. Or the fact they're not telling you the side effects before you take it, including deaths, ya know like when you go to pick up your script at the pharmacy and they go over the side effects.
                  Or the fact that it doesn't protect you at the 95% number that was advertised.
                  Or the fact every time there's a study against the Vax done people say it's not peer reviewed because it takes years to do such a review.
                  Or the fact that Pfizer is submitting EUA for 5 and up kids. Two months of trials and no peer review studies. But peer reviewed doe! Lol
                  Or the fact the un vaxed can give your vaccinated arse covid, but you're vaccinated doe!

Yeah we're just tripping. You guys kill me. You really want people to just say yeah I'll take it! Why not it had 6 months of studies and they skipped the animal trials. Seriously wtf?
                  Last edited by man down; 09-24-2021, 12:29 PM.
                  Fists_of_Fury and like this.

Comment

This computer guy, a nurse who had a donation page set up to make money and Nicki Minaj cousins friend prove the vaccine is bad guys. Ignore the millions of doctors.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Hows this, how about you watch the full FDA video for the approval and learn why they declined it 16 to 2.

Then how about we address the fact that the swine flu vaccine was pulled after 25 deaths. Or address the side effects reported. Or the fact that if you get the Vax and die within 2 weeks it's not counted as dying from the Vax. Or the fact that they won't release side effects until 2023. Or the fact they're not telling you the side effects before you take it, including deaths, ya know like when you go to pick up your script at the pharmacy and they go over the side effects.
                      Or the fact that it doesn't protect you at the 95% number that was advertised.
                      Or the fact every time there's a study against the Vax done people say it's not peer reviewed because it takes years to do such a review.
                      Or the fact that Pfizer is submitting EUA for 5 and up kids. Two months of trials and no peer review studies. But peer reviewed doe! Lol
                      Or the fact the un vaxed can give your vaccinated arse covid, but you're vaccinated doe!

Yeah we're just tripping. You guys kill me. You really want people to just say yeah I'll take it! Why not it had 6 months of studies and they skipped the animal trials. Seriously wtf?
                      As I said, if you don't trust the vaccine then ok, but this video and a couple of others posted here recently are made by proven liars and conmen, and anybody spreading them is very easily misled/being dishonest themselves.

You didn't get the vaccine? Thought I could remember you posting about getting it months ago, I must be thinking about somebody else.

Comment

Working...
                      X