Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Did Women Look Their Finest? 70s, 80s, 90s, 00,10, 20s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Did Women Look Their Finest? 70s, 80s, 90s, 00,10, 20s?

Curious to know if it's just me or did women actually look better in the past? I don't know if it's the pukey purple hair, the bum transplants or general demeanour about women today but they do absolutely nothing for me. It's been ages (I'd say 2008) when I've seen more than 5 women in one day that turned my head - nowadays they're so bland and pasty (ironic, since they're all so colorful and sparkly with their clothes and hair).

I know this can't be to do with age as I've seen the rare natural looking woman in abroad (Middle East seems the only last place women actually look like women) and stunned by their natural beauty.

For me, anyway, the best looking women in America was during the 70s - early 80s period before plastic surgery really took over. The 90s to early 2000s in Europe is the zenith of woman hottiness for the west combined.

After 2010, something happened - they either became fat slobs or stick insects.

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    Curious to know if it's just me or did women actually look better in the past? I don't know if it's the pukey purple hair, the bum transplants or general demeanour about women today but they do absolutely nothing for me. It's been ages (I'd say 2008) when I've seen more than 5 women in one day that turned my head - nowadays they're so bland and pasty (ironic, since they're all so colorful and sparkly with their clothes and hair).

I know this can't be to do with age as I've seen the rare natural looking woman in abroad (Middle East seems the only last place women actually look like women) and stunned by their natural beauty.

For me, anyway, the best looking women in America was during the 70s - early 80s period before plastic surgery really took over. The 90s to early 2000s in Europe is the zenith of woman hottiness for the west combined.

After 2010, something happened - they either became fat slobs or stick insects.
    Where do you live?

In a beautiful classy sophisticated women all over inner London.

Comment

60s, 70s, and 00s.

The 90s had too many stick figures with giant fake t1ts and no ass. The "heroin chic" look was popular too back then.

Women in the 80s had bad hair and shtty makeup. And no ass.
      GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Middle East seems the only last place women actually look like women

Lmao u cant be serious
        all I see are letter boxes lol

Comment

women today are hotter than they were in the past. literally every college girl works out and takes protein shakes, squats, does the sex muscle machine, drinks fit tea, etc. girls in the 70's just drank bud lite and curled their hair. they were hot until nature and gravity made them not hot, which for some could be before their 30th birthday.

what i don't care for is the "production" with the hair, makeup, etc. makeup is one thing, these girls literally contour the shapes of their faces and cover every inch of their faces in multiple layers of makeup. they'll leave it on your jacket if they press against it. but the new jeans make the butts look good, and the squat rack makes them look even better. stop being a f#ggot LUL
          Dakuwaqa Dakuwaqa likes this.

Comment

In terms of style, I quite like the 1950s.
            Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Going purely from Movies, I'd say the actresses from the 30s,40s,50s and 60s are far better looking than actresses today. Nash out.
              Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                women today are hotter than they were in the past. literally every college girl works out and takes protein shakes, squats, does the sex muscle machine, drinks fit tea, etc. girls in the 70's just drank bud lite and curled their hair. they were hot until nature and gravity made them not hot, which for some could be before their 30th birthday.

what i don't care for is the "production" with the hair, makeup, etc. makeup is one thing, these girls literally contour the shapes of their faces and cover every inch of their faces in multiple layers of makeup. they'll leave it on your jacket if they press against it. but the new jeans make the butts look good, and the squat rack makes them look even better. stop being a f#ggot LUL
                You’re a dork who took Chinese dance classes

and glued a face diaper over your ugly azz face

shut your mouth like it’s real life
                JimRaynor JimRaynor likes this.

Comment

I’ll take an 80’s chick in spandex, a sweatshirt that leaves one shoulder bare and a neon headband.

Comment

Women look the best today and it’s not even close. We are currently in a peak era of narcissism and materialism, with sex being sold as a high commodity more than any other modern time. What this means is that today there are more gyms, makeup cosmetics, tanning salons, nail salons, and plastic surgery being utilized than ever before.

Comment

Working...
                    X