No announcement yet.

Great free site not boxing related

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great free site not boxing related

I know I know... this site will not get you a date with a super model, boxing aficionados, who will pay for dinner and loves to give head... and I apologize in advance.

There are IMO some ingenious sites like Wikipedia. Wikipedia is a great concept and before anyone demean it, try reading a book from the " Dummy" series, for example coding for dummies, etc and compare the breadth of information with a wiki page.

Wordgenius is a free site that will deliver a daily word to your email. It is a great way to build vocabulary. They are extensive, and do a great job giving options to people regarding how much any individual wants to delve into a word etymology.

I Love this site.
    Last edited by billeau2; 09-18-2021, 04:20 PM.

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    I know I know... this site will not get you a date with a super model, boxing aficionados, who will pay for dinner and loves to give head... and I apologize in advance.

There are IMO some ingenious sites like Wikipedia. Wikipedia is a great concept and before anyone demean it, try reading a book from the " Dummy" series, for example coding for dummies, etc and compare the breadth of information with a wiki page.

Wordgenius is a free site that will deliver a daily word to your email. It is a great way to build vocabulary. They are extensive, and do a great job giving options to people regarding how much any individual wants to delve into a word etymology.

I Love this site.
    - -U need to wear a bib while U imbibe U word a day so U don't misspell it all over U blouse?
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- -U need to wear a bib while U imbibe U word a day so U don't misspell it all over U blouse?
      I look forward to seeing who wins the battle between your alcoholism and senility.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post

I look forward to seeing who wins the battle between your alcoholism and senility.
        - -On my worst day I figure I could tie U into a Gordian Knothole...
        VegasMichael VegasMichael likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post

I have no idea why that bum hasn't been perma banned. All he does is troll, and it's not the humous kind either. Ignore list is where he belongs until the mods get involved.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I have no idea why that bum hasn't been perma banned. All he does is troll, and it's not the humous kind either. Ignore list is where he belongs until the mods get involved.
            - -So sayeth the stiff as funny as his bodybag. What grade U used to be in?

Comment

Unfortunately, the site isn't available in the UK:

Thanks for visiting

As much as we want to inspire you to uncover the wonders of the world, due to the General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union, we’re unable to do so at this time. Rest assured that we’re working hard to implement new practices so we can do so in the future. We appreciate your understanding!

A site I visit daily, just random links to unique info, quotes, tech, trivia is:

https://****inghomepage.com/

f------ghomepage.com

Comment

This thread is over your head, it implies at least basic skills in writing English!! Go back to smearing shiat on your walls

Comment

- -On my worst day I figure I could tie U into a Gordian Knothole...
                  On your best days you can maybe go diaper less for a few hours.
                  travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Ignore list does not work... He has been at it being a piece of shiat for a long time. Now he really is a senile idiot, after playing the part for many years.

Comment

Working...
                    X