Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were these men thinking before their assassinations? This isnt talked about very much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What were these men thinking before their assassinations? This isnt talked about very much

Julius ceasar
    jfk
    tupac
    gaddafi
    king arthur
    alexander the great

what was on their minds before they were assasinated , and while it was happening ?

You ask as if they knew they were going to be assassinated. I'd assume they were thinking about whatever was happening in that moment.

Comment

No, im asking what do you think was on thier minds before their lives were stolen .

Same ole same ole, they had an idea it was gonna happen , or they were tjinking about the future and their next moves ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Julius ceasar
        jfk
        tupac
        gaddafi
        king arthur
        alexander the great

what was on their minds before they were assasinated , and while it was happening ?
        History can tell us a lot. We tend to think about things that concern us at the time. Here is a great example... "what was Karl Marx concerned about?" Liberating the proletariat masses? certainly, but...Most people do not know that Marx was disinherited from a rich family and spent times as poor as a church mouse. So here is a clue to what was on Marx's mind... A friend saw him getting dolled up, all spiffy and asked where he was going, Marx replied "To Church!" His friend laughed "wait a minute! the great Karl Marx, religion is the opiate of the masses... Church!?" Marx replied "where else can one hear Bach for free?" Its a joke but, Marx was probably thinking, "where can I eat after hearing Bach, how can I find a place to live... You get the idea.

Julius Ceaser. Knew he was in the cross hairs. Had led a rebellious army back into Rome, had insulted many of the senate who were Patricians and had wealth. As a military man he was probably thinking how to not get killed. He got caught lacking though... He probably was not shocked.

JFK. Kennedy was killed by his brother Bobby. hear me out! Kennedy was put into office because his father, a true G, called in a favor to the big dogs, but Bobby did not uphold the bargain and went after organized crime. Kennedy knew this, but was not expecting what happened.

Tupac. Sad sad story... Tupac did not want to be pimped out, controlled. He was in the life and probably expected to get it.
        Gaddafi. Did not think USA would sell him out. We did. Was not that bad compared to many other strong men. They did him dirty and he did not expect it. Very demeaning how they let that go down.

Can't speak to the last two. Alexander the great was on a short list of GOAT generals.
        GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

History can tell us a lot. We tend to think about things that concern us at the time. Here is a great example... "what was Karl Marx concerned about?" Liberating the proletariat masses? certainly, but...Most people do not know that Marx was disinherited from a rich family and spent times as poor as a church mouse. So here is a clue to what was on Marx's mind... A friend saw him getting dolled up, all spiffy and asked where he was going, Marx replied "To Church!" His friend laughed "wait a minute! the great Karl Marx, religion is the opiate of the masses... Church!?" Marx replied "where else can one hear Bach for free?" Its a joke but, Marx was probably thinking, "where can I eat after hearing Bach, how can I find a place to live... You get the idea.

Julius Ceaser. Knew he was in the cross hairs. Had led a rebellious army back into Rome, had insulted many of the senate who were Patricians and had wealth. As a military man he was probably thinking how to not get killed. He got caught lacking though... He probably was not shocked.

JFK. Kennedy was killed by his brother Bobby. hear me out! Kennedy was put into office because his father, a true G, called in a favor to the big dogs, but Bobby did not uphold the bargain and went after organized crime. Kennedy knew this, but was not expecting what happened.

Tupac. Sad sad story... Tupac did not want to be pimped out, controlled. He was in the life and probably expected to get it.
          Gaddafi. Did not think USA would sell him out. We did. Was not that bad compared to many other strong men. They did him dirty and he did not expect it. Very demeaning how they let that go down.

Can't speak to the last two. Alexander the great was on a short list of GOAT generals.

John killed killed by bobby. That's a first. Gtfo
          Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED View Post

There's a theory that their Dad made a deal with the mob. Then Bobby went after the mob. So the mob killed JFK. I think that's what billeau2 meant.

Comment

Escape routes? Money.. no link to the crime… who knows are they gonna try to get the shooter??

Comment

He meant by consequence, slag. Not that Bobby was standing on the grassy knoll.

Comment

Interesting read . Ive heard of this jfk theory .

Comment

I don't mean literally lol. Bobby pissed off the organized crime people when he went after them. Jack Kennedy had asked them to get John elected. it was a real insult among other things like hitting the mob In the pocketbook.

Comment

Working...
                    X