Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockin'
    replied
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Plus if boxing had one governing body like NBA or NFL, it could raise pensions for them off the nowadays big money fights.
    You know so very little about the professional sport. ................Rockin'

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Plus if boxing had one governing body like NBA or NFL, it could raise pensions for them off the nowadays big money fights.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    You said boxers can't even spell, so what do you expect?

Leave a comment:

• 2shameless
    replied
    Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Who is Field? ..................Rockin'
    I think he calls Holyfield, Evans Field
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• iamboxing
    replied
    Recently watched Tyson's hotboxin with Hearns, SRL and Mosely. I thought, "never really seen a Hearns full interview...this should be good" because I remember him giving his opinions during the Hagler Mugabi fight and he sound really articulate. It was too sad to watch. I don't care how good your reflexes are or defence, 99% of boxers don't come out of the sport unscathed.

Leave a comment:

• Rockin'
    replied
    Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    Anybody thinkin' about being a boxer should see 59 yr old Field vs 44 yr old Vitor or the Big Dummy Bowe vs anyone...
    Who is Field? ..................Rockin'

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied
    Anybody thinkin' about being a boxer should see 59 yr old Field vs 44 yr old Vitor or the Big Dummy Bowe vs anyone...

Leave a comment:

• Rockin'
    replied
    But then again there is Hilmer Kenty. A classy former champion who actually was an television announcer for my pro debut. Great guy, I haven't seen him in years though. I hope that he is still well. ..................Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 09-09-2021, 12:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied
    All of the Quarry brothers came to pretty much the same end. Maybe someday we will identify a genetic marker for people especially susceptible to that kind of damage, as opposed to people like Jake LaMotta, Larry Holmes or George Foreman.

Leave a comment:

• YoungManRumble
    replied
    Always makes me feel quite sad and guilty seeing old fighters in that condition.

They sacrifice so much to go as far as they can in this brutal sport and often end up with very little to show for it or can't even remember it at all.
    Zaroku Zaroku Rockin' Rockin' like this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X