Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Yes, went for it because they had other options. ****ing dumb. It's part of Lend-Lease. There is no history book, from America, England, the Germans, does not ****ing matter, no one but our Siablo believed the UK had ****ing options. Churchy gives a whole speech about how FDR is causing the collapse of the BE, but, him coulda did something ta save it doe.

Got to be the dumbest **** you've ever posted at me. This isn't obscure history, it is fundamental history. Not only did America break up the BE using economics alone not unlike how America ended the USSR, but, America rebuilt Europe after the war too. The UK was in no position to do **** about **** and who forced that? Exactly. Send the troops and you bitches cry takeover. Set up the situation and you pump your chest out like you did **** all but be there and realize oh...we don't has tah no mo. Ooooo. Guess what? Barbados just realized they don't has tah no more a little bit more than your stupid ass.

But we had a revolution doe. So did Cuba ya dumb ****.
    It was still up to the different islands to go get it. Cayman and Bermuda didn't. We had options. No one was force to get independence. The islands decided.

Barbados did a ceremonial thing. Nothing significant.

Leave a comment:

• Marchegiano
    replied
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Red - Rubbish. If Busta and Norman hadn't gone for it, we wouldn't have gotten it. America didn't force Britain to give it up. We went for it and Britain was okay with that because sugar cane plantation weren't profitable anymore

Blue - Only queens we have are Dancehall queens. No pledge, no anthem respects any queen down here.

giphy.gif

Nothing British about the above.
    Yes, went for it because they had other options. ****ing dumb. It's part of Lend-Lease. There is no history book, from America, England, the Germans, does not ****ing matter, no one but our Siablo believed the UK had ****ing options. Churchy gives a whole speech about how FDR is causing the collapse of the BE, but, him coulda did something ta save it doe.

Got to be the dumbest **** you've ever posted at me. This isn't obscure history, it is fundamental history. Not only did America break up the BE using economics alone not unlike how America ended the USSR, but, America rebuilt Europe after the war too. The UK was in no position to do **** about **** and who forced that? Exactly. Send the troops and you bitches cry takeover. Set up the situation and you pump your chest out like you did **** all but be there and realize oh...we don't has tah no mo. Ooooo. Guess what? Barbados just realized they don't has tah no more a little bit more than your stupid ass.

But we had a revolution doe. So did Cuba ya dumb ****.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied

I mean, that is the history of my island....you are talking to the guy who taught you how you got your freedom...believing in that stupid self made nonsense like that's even a tiny bit realistic and gliding over details in vague terms to cover your ass.

Dude, I done kicked your ass on your own island's history let alone mine and in this thread you've already lost. That Jamaican Queen line ended this ****. You know it, I know it, everyone reading knows it. All this is, all you're doing now, just pride.
    Red - Rubbish. If Busta and Norman hadn't gone for it, we wouldn't have gotten it. America didn't force Britain to give it up. We went for it and Britain was okay with that because sugar cane plantation weren't profitable anymore

Blue - Only queens we have are Dancehall queens. No pledge, no anthem respects any queen down here.

giphy.gif

Nothing British about the above.

Leave a comment:

• Marchegiano
    replied

Red - You wish.

Purple - Utter rubbish! You aren't qualified to have discussions typing suggest stupidity.
    I mean, that is the history of my island....you are talking to the guy who taught you how you got your freedom...believing in that stupid self made nonsense like that's even a tiny bit realistic and gliding over details in vague terms to cover your ass.

Dude, I done kicked your ass on your own island's history let alone mine and in this thread you've already lost. That Jamaican Queen line ended this ****. You know it, I know it, everyone reading knows it. All this is, all you're doing now, just pride.

Leave a comment:

• Jerub_Baal
    replied
    ya know, i told my friend i have a passion for boxing. He replied, "That sport is animalistic and shouldn't be practiced anymore."

this put rage into my heart. These people have dedicated their lives into a brutal sport, an artform, and we have to pay them respect for what they do. \\

Brain damage is sad, but these people chose it, and we watched it for fun, and i honor them for their choice in life. Every boxer enters this sport with honor and they know the repercussions, and we should honor them for it.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied

Spoken like a subject.

Puerto Rico is a Spanish colony where the king of Spain isn't just not a symbol but isn't even a mother ****er whose name Puerto Ricans know. Another proud American government free of colonial masters you are clearly jealous of.
    Red - You wish.

Purple - Utter rubbish! You aren't qualified to have discussions typing suggest stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• Marchegiano
    replied

Red - Exactly because she has nothing substantial to do with us now. She is only ceremonial!

So no huge step is made by scrubbing titles because the huge step of meaningfully putting her out happened many decades ago. When will you understand that?

It's not similar to you little island of PR that is still America's little b-tch and will be so forever.
    Spoken like a subject.

Puerto Rico is a Spanish colony where the king of Spain isn't just not a symbol but isn't even a mother ****er whose name Puerto Ricans know. Another proud American government free of colonial masters you are clearly jealous of.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied

Just did but I can condense.

It's a step toward building their own international identity free of a queen no one associates with any nation but England. How many times in my life do you think I've heard her ass refered to as the Queen of Jamaica? Exactly, ***** don't represent you.
    Red - Exactly because she has nothing substantial to do with us now. She is only ceremonial!

So no huge step is made by scrubbing titles because the huge step of meaningfully putting her out happened many decades ago. When will you understand that?

It's not similar to you little island of PR that is still America's little b-tch and will be so forever.

Leave a comment:

• Rockin'
    replied
    Marchegiano Ko-1 Siablo14. The ref has waved the fight off, due to Siablos obvious retartedness.

The only question here is just how reetarded is Siablo14?
    ?.............Rockin'

Leave a comment:

• True-Boxing-Fan
    replied
    How many pro fights did you have?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X