Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Thinking About Being a Boxer Should See Jerry Quarry and Many Others

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    If these mugs could do anything that paid as well as boxing, they would. Boxers know damn well what the down sides are. If the sport won't set up a pension for them, they better do it THEMSELVES, no ? I mean, there were examples of broke boxers they can point to and say ''I'm not going to end up like that fool.'', yes ?

    And if a guy who fights with his face ends up all derpy when he retires, well, he has himself to blame.

    No one has to be a boxer.
    No one has to waste all of their money.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

      many wife gets jealous of Christina.. maybe related to Beercules that accent really turns me on.

      I got a standard Silicon Valley accent.
      Who is Christina, no picture? Rules and standards................Rockin'

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

        You can't spell. You can't even use the right word.

        Careful! I might just keep my back straight and throw a straight right to ya body that will take your breathe away.
        Go ahead skinny island boy, I'll break your fist with my elbow. Show me again how little you know of this sport, say something more ignorant. Ignorant island boay.

        Post up your pic again. Where'd you get that neck, @ Toothpick Necks 'R Us? LMAO!!

        And that messy assed hair. Go steal a brush from some tourist..........Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 10-24-2021, 09:09 AM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

          Go steal a brush from some tourist..........Rockin'

          That one was funny. I'll be waiting for Siablo's retort.
          Rockin' likes this.

          Comment


          • #35
            I wanted to be a fighter until I made money.

            Now I kinda want to do shows. Rather be the promoter, event coordinator, some such like that.


            Boxing really is for poor people. You don't realize how poor it really is. Seems like a great deal, earn like 2k in a night being total ass at a time when general pay ended up being like 3-4 hundred a week. You know, burger kid, bicycles at toys-r-us, sold TVs for circuit city, was a pressman at a paper, none of them paid worth a **** but even older dudes were in similar situations so it felt normal. 2k in a night just for a whoopin sounded pretty fine by me.

            Lucky my ass came up with an idea to sell or I might be breathing out a straw. I wasn't never the sort who thought I'd be champion so just on motivation and belief I ain't cut out for it. I just wanted that money. Loads fo dudes do it for money. Kinda ****ed up really.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

              Go ahead skinny island boy, I'll break your fist with my elbow. Show me again how little you know of this sport, say something more ignorant. Ignorant island boay.

              Post up your pic again. Where'd you get that neck, @ Toothpick Necks 'R Us? LMAO!!

              And that messy assed hair. Go steal a brush from some tourist..........Rockin'
              You slow or something?

              What took you so long to reply to this post?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post


                That one was funny. I'll be waiting for Siablo's retort.
                Go pay to go to comedy show. You bald-headed dixie pixie.
                Marchegiano likes this.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                  You slow or something?

                  What took you so long to reply to this post?
                  Not caring about the piece of sheet that I was responding to. You piece of sheet island bum. Comb your mop head of hair...............Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 10-24-2021, 10:43 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

                    Not caring about the piece of sheet that I was responding to. You piece of sheet island bum. Comb your mop head of hair...............Rockin'
                    So you hate Black folks hair now?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

                      So you hate Black folks hair now?
                      The black folks that I know own combs and brushes. Not only do they own combs and brushes but they also use them. Nappy messy haired MFn' loser. Lol.

                      Post up a pic of your muscular wet noodle arms, lmfao.............Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 10-24-2021, 11:16 AM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP