No announcement yet.

Anybody Thinking About Being a Boxer Should See Jerry Quarry and Many Others

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Plus if boxing had one governing body like NBA or NFL, it could raise pensions for them off the nowadays big money fights.
    You know so very little about the professional sport. ................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

You know so very little about the professional sport. ................Rockin'
      Some boxers are dummies who took poor care of their bodies and wealth and need welfare, right?

Comment

You said boxers can't even spell, so what do you expect?
        No, I said that many could not. I can spell, for the most part, and I was a fighter. Get your facts straight before displaying your ignorance, island boy............Rockin'

Comment

No, I said that many could not. I can spell, for the most part, and I was a fighter. Get your facts straight before displaying your ignorance, island boy............Rockin'
          You can't spell. You can't even use the right word.

Careful! I might just keep my back straight and throw a straight right to ya body that will take your breathe away.

Comment

Some boxers are dummies who took poor care of their bodies and wealth and need welfare, right?
            Maybe, 16 years after retiring I had a stroke. At my worst I would have buried you when I was fighting...............Rockin'

Comment

Maybe, 16 years after retiring I had a stroke. At my worst I would have buried you when I was fighting...............Rockin'
              Wow. Check! Check!

Your imagination is too strong. Not talking about your buma$$ really.

Quarry earned decent money while boxing, right?

Comment

You can't spell. You can't even use the right word.

Careful! I might just keep my back straight and throw a straight right to ya body that will take your breathe away.
                Careful! Or you might get smacked like a ret@rd pretending that you know anything about the art of throwing fists. ...............Rockin'

Comment

Careful! Or you might get smacked like a ret@rd pretending that you know anything about the art of throwing fists. ...............Rockin'
                  Or you will hit me and take my breathe away? :lol1

Comment

Or see how you turned out.

You are the poster boy for parents to show their kids why not to be a boxer

Comment

Or you will hit me and take my breathe away? :lol1
                      Anorak can do that with one of his beef farts
                      billeau2 and siablo14 like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X