No announcement yet.

Covid man made by US?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid man made by US?

Hmm what do you think? Look at the dates. Search the site for yourself. Rothschild had a patent on it.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRFyahWy/

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/#query=Covid%2019
    Last edited by man down; 08-20-2021, 09:53 AM.

Nice try, Jinping.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Nice try, Jinping.
      Thats a US run government site. You do know who the Rothschilds are right?

Comment

Nah.

My guess is they were working on the virus at the Wuhan lab, extracting it from bats, and one of the scientists/researchers got infected, went home with the virus undetected and started transmitting it to everyone around him before any symptoms even showed up. And it was the domino effect from there...
        GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Did anyone watch and then look up the website? You had time to research it?
          I just posted this chit lol.

Comment

Laying the blame at the Rothchild's in a tiktok vid? I don't even need to watch it, I'm sold!
            travestyny, Citizen Koba and Szef like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Laying the blame at the Rothchild's in a tiktok vid? I don't even need to watch it, I'm sold!
              Thats why I posted the link to the page.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Did anyone watch and then look up the website? You had time to research it?
                I just posted this chit lol.
                The first link was to some page titled "Truth Seekers", I immediately clicked out since anything titled "Truth" is conspiracy BS.

The second link was to an academic site with a lot of scientific jargon that might as well have been in Chinese. We're not scientists.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post

The first link was to some page titled "Truth Seekers", I immediately clicked out since anything titled "Truth" is conspiracy BS.

The second link was to an academic site with a lot of scientific jargon that might as well have been in Chinese. We're not scientists.
                  Lol ok bud. It shows when the virus was made and the patent on it. You can't patent a virus unless it's man made.

Do you see the .gov in the site I posted.
                  Last edited by man down; 08-20-2021, 09:54 AM.

Comment

It was in a lab before the outbreak. One should expect intellectual property prior to an outbreak. TF you think it was doing in labs?

This shouldn't be regarded a new information but rather details to information you already know. You already knew the virus was being experimented on. Did you think those experiments were open source? I highly doubt you did.

Not saying it's man made or not, just, this isn't new information that should sway anyone any direction. I clicked the link, I'm not watching a tik tok.

Comment

Working...
                    X