Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommend Some Mafia Films

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gomorrah is an hbo tv series.. zero zero zero on amazon primes is good about mafia, cartel and white middle men

Comment

lots of good mafia movies but in chinese tho... sadly, cant remember any of the names.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Speaking of The Kray Twins, I remember seeing an ad all over TV when it came out for a movie called The Krays. That one looks good too.
        Yeah it was very good.
        That was the 1990 version with the Kemp brothers (from the band Spandau Ballet) playing the Kray roles.
        Some still reckon it's the definitive version, but I really rate Tom Hardy in 'Legend'.
        It's easy to forget that he's playing both brothers in the movie, because the way it's put together is pretty amazing.
        Especially when they're 'both' on-screen at the same time.
        Very cleverly done & a top movie with it.
        Official release trailer below.

https://youtu.be/yI3v6KfR9Mw

Comment

What got me about Little Oddessa is it had what I thought was the cruelest scene Ive ever seen in a mob movie. The contract killer hears the guy he is to kill praying to God, he tells him "Im in a generous mood today, ill tell ya what... Ill give you a half hour to see if "God" will come and save you. And he waits there while the guy prays... and eventually kills the guy. What a horrid thing to do to someone who is afraid to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Speaking of The Kray Twins, I remember seeing an ad all over TV when it came out for a movie called The Krays. That one looks good too. One I saw on cable in the 2010s is one called Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead. Andy Garcia plays a guy whose hired by gangster Christopher Walken to do one last job, but his team screws it up and the target ends up dead. So then Walken hires a hitman to have Garcia and his friends killed, causing Garcia to make sure he has his affairs in order before the inevitable happens.
            I remember that one! Good flick. Walken is great as the heavy lol. Garcia did a nice job also.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Payback with Mel Gibson and the two Sin City films are good too.
              Yeah! Who is that actor that plays the mayor? Another great heavy... and Alba... I mean whats not to look at... I mean like about Jessica? I have always like Orourke also NOT AS A BOXER!! Lol.

Comment

Tax collector is a pretty good movie that came out recently.

Comment

Black mass was good too

Comment

Working...
                  X