Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread might be fun.

tenor.gif

Comment

The funny part is your plans are to move her in. She cheated on her man and you think you're special?

this should throw up all kinds of red flags. Lots of women out there. Try again.
      Last edited by man down; 08-01-2021, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
        I was drunk af when I posted this lol. I don’t even remember doing it.

I got to get her back into her apartment and I’m on it.

And she can’t move in yet because I have a girlfriend.
        Well, that explains a lot actually

Comment

Oh nah

Comment

Ask siablo14, he has 2 bastard children and a skank. If anybody will know, it would be him.........Rockin'
            HrNY likes this.

Comment

This type of thread reminds me of Righteous. Where the hell did he go
              boxingfan91 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                The funny part is your plans are to move her in. She cheated on her man and you think you're special?

this should throw up all kinds of red flags. Lots of women out there. Try again.
                I have been talking to her on the phone for 15 years. We regularly have 3 hour phone calls.

It’s not what it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post

I have been talking to her on the phone for 15 years. We regularly have 3 hour phone calls.

It’s not what it looks like.
                  So you think you're the one? You think you'll be the only one later on when she gets the itch again.

You can look back on this post at a later date. Good luck. Seriously hope it works but the odds are not in your favor.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

So you think you're the one? You think you'll be the only one later on when she gets the itch again.

You can look back on this post at a later date. Good luck. Seriously hope it works but the odds are not in your favor.
                    I can tell I’m the one. You can see it in the eyes and how emotional they become over your words alone. That’s love. Or maybe she is crazy and I’m going to get beheaded. Future updates to come.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      This type of thread reminds me of Righteous. Where the hell did he go
                      I don't know but I hope he is okay

SOS

Comment

Working...
                      X