No announcement yet.

Cheating advice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating advice

I’m supposed to text a girl and make it seem like we are over so her boyfriend lets her move back in.

Complicated situation. I talked her into moving out but she became homeless for a few days because she knows no one in Vegas. Then I had to talk her into going back to him saying “delete all my info. Give him full access to your phone. He will trust you then”

the question is, and I have about 12 hours before she tries to go back.... what sort of proof do I provide?

Is her giving him full access to the phone enough? Or should i shoot her some angry texts like “you want to pickandre over me then you’re crazy. You’re probably a dyke anyway.”

If he reads this then I think it might help him to relax.

maxresdefault.jpg
    Boxfan83, HrNY and 4 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      I’m supposed to text a girl and make it seem like we are over so her boyfriend lets her move back in.

Complicated situation. I talked her into moving out but she became homeless for a few days because she knows no one in Vegas. Then I had to talk her into going back to him saying “delete all my info. Give him full access to your phone. He will trust you then”

the question is, and I have about 12 hours before she tries to go back.... what sort of proof do I provide?

Is her giving him full access to the phone enough? Or should i shoot her some angry texts like “you want to pickandre over me then you’re crazy. You’re probably a dyke anyway.”

She's your responsibility now
      man down likes this.

Comment

You reap what you sow.

Comment

I’m lost. What’s going on?

Comment

You got yourself into some drama. Why don't you let her move in?

Comment

I was drunk af when I posted this lol. I don’t even remember doing it.

I got to get her back into her apartment and I’m on it.

And she can’t move in yet because I have a girlfriend.

Comment

Lol. You really put your foot in the dark pile on the sidewalk on this one.

I would let the situation develop... ask her what she needs after she speaks to him.

Comment

I was drunk af when I posted this lol. I don’t even remember doing it.

I got to get her back into her apartment and I’m on it.

And she can’t move in yet because I have a girlfriend.
                  Why not tell both of them you have converted to Mormonism, and need a few wives, or at least a few girlfriends... tell them they should get to know each other "real" well, when they Ask "how well?" Say " real, real, real well" wink at them, have a piece of watermelon handy to eat, and start mimicking tongalinguis on the piece of fruit... thank me later

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Lol. You really put your foot in the dark pile on the sidewalk on this one.

I would let the situation develop... ask her what she needs after she speaks to him.
                    If I accidently have a child

I'll teach him don't be with females for free

myspace is playing the pimp role except she isn't paying him

Comment

Working...
                    X