No announcement yet.

A break up that sticks out in your mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A break up that sticks out in your mind

When I was 20 there was this girl named Joy. She became known as the grim reaper because girls would use her to break up for them. Sick bitch probably started to like it.

I remember standing outside a dance leaning on this guard rail and she appears out of nowhere and leans on the same guard rail, staring in the same direction. Saying nothing.

And I go “Jesus, really? I didn’t even do anything wrong.”

“That’s just the way it goes sometimes”

and she took off and I’m like eff this dance and went home.

In MySpace’s cycle they’d send a messenger

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      In MySpace’s cycle they’d send a messenger
      That’s how I asked out my first girlfriend. I didn’t know that was distant or unromantic or whatever. I remember sitting in the library and typing it all up lol. It worked. For about two seconds. Perhaps the shortest relationship ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
        When I was 20 there was this girl named Joy. She became known as the grim reaper because girls would use her to break up for them. Sick bitch probably started to like it.

I remember standing outside a dance leaning on this guard rail and she appears out of nowhere and leans on the same guard rail, staring in the same direction. Saying nothing.

And I go “Jesus, really? I didn’t even do anything wrong.”

“That’s just the way it goes sometimes”

and she took off and I’m like eff this dance and went home.
        Girls used her to break up for them? Kinda makes her name Joy ironic then, doesn't it? Shoulda called her No Joy. Or Joyless. Did anyone actually wanna date her then?

Comment

And usually bands breaking up or tag teams. Like maybe The Hollywood Blondes or Van Halen.

Comment

Working...
          X