No announcement yet.

Here Comes the Communication Black Outs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
    Rockin', I completely understand what you are hoping for but in the end they win. I say this because of what the Bible foretells. It says the Wild Beast (UN-Global Government) "puts under compulsion all people—the small and the great, the rich and the poor, the free and the slaves—that these should be marked on their right hand or on their forehead". It also says "that nobody can buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name".

In ancient times slaves received marks on their foreheads and hands that identified them as belonging to a particular master. Those who refuse to receive the mark will face difficulties and danger. The book of Revelation goes on to say: “Nobody can buy or sell except a person having the mark.”

What we are seeing on today's world stage is a prelude for the nightmare that is coming. I am optimistic because of the foretold eventual outcome but that's a topic for some other time.

The UN is bullsheet!

If they want to mark me the only way that I would allow that is if I was dead. But if I was dead than they wouldn't have to mark me. Except for maybe a tag on my toe.

I have the freedom to choose not to be marked, our constitution grants us that honor.

I choose to be free..............Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 07-30-2021, 01:14 PM.
    Fists_of_Fury and OldTerry like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

If they want to mark me the only way that I would allow that is if I was dead. But if I was dead than they wouldn't have to mark me.

I have the freedom to choose not to be marked, our constitution grants us that honor.

I choose to be free..............Rockin'
      Glad to hear it! I'm also choosing not to be marked.
      Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Trump was great for serving the purpose of fighting back for the right, but lets not pretend that anything hes doing right now is for any other reason but to enhance his own image and ego. In the process it is nice to see these big corporations exposed for their fascism and censorship, but thats not becuase of Trump its a byproduct of Trump.
        I'm with that. There is no politician deserving our hope and allegiance.
        Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Actually no. I'll obey all their laws (even the ones I don't like) up until the point they go against the commands of God, that's where I draw the line. (Acts 5:29) . . .“We must obey God as ruler rather than men.

My faith is not in any human institution, not even the ones that appear to be sane. This by default eliminates the progressives who are certainly mentally defective.

In his model prayer Jesus said that we should pray for God's Kingdom (a kingdom is a government) to come so that God's will would be done on Earth. The prophetic book of Daniel speaks to the time in which we are now living say and describing the action this kingdom will take to establish itself and eliminate all human government. It says:

(Daniel 2:44, 45) . . .“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever, 45 just as you saw that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and that it crushed the iron, the copper, the clay, the silver, and the gold. The Grand God has made known to the king what will happen in the future. The dream is true, and its interpretation is trustworthy.”

Gods' kingdom will eliminate poverty, sickness, immorality, hunger and even death, which human governments cannot (and willingly would not) do. In looking out for my own self interest I have to choose what I believe is the winning side and and not some man made institution. Also, my loyalty truly lies with God.
          Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
            Rockin', I completely understand what you are hoping for but in the end they win. I say this because of what the Bible foretells. It says the Wild Beast (UN-Global Government) "puts under compulsion all people—the small and the great, the rich and the poor, the free and the slaves—that these should be marked on their right hand or on their forehead". It also says "that nobody can buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name".

In ancient times slaves received marks on their foreheads and hands that identified them as belonging to a particular master. Those who refuse to receive the mark will face difficulties and danger. The book of Revelation goes on to say: “Nobody can buy or sell except a person having the mark.”

What we are seeing on today's world stage is a prelude for the nightmare that is coming. I am optimistic because of the foretold eventual outcome but that's a topic for some other time.

Good post. Those who believe that we are seeing End Times prophecy play out say that things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.
            OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Good post. Those who believe that we are seeing End Times prophecy play out say that things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.
              Things are going to get a lot worse, but then they will get much better. Even better than ever before. These are not end times.
              ................Rockin'

Comment

People are crazy

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Things will get worse, it is promised -

(Mark 13:19) . . .for those days will be days of a tribulation such as has not occurred from the beginning of the creation that God created until that time, and will not occur again.

(Mark 13:20) . . .In fact, unless Jehovah had cut short the days, no flesh would be saved. But on account of the chosen ones whom he has chosen, he has cut short the days.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Trump is kicking their arses, he has uncovered their whole operation of making the US and the world their slaves. Trump has sooo much that he needs the people to see, this will cause the deepstate to cover up in the fight. Thus the black outs, they can't have the people seeing all of the crime that they have committed and waking up.

The Central Banking system and the Deep State are goin' down!!!

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!!..................Rockin'
                    Rubbish! Rubbish! Communication black out is not possible in this day and age. Take Dave's dick out your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Trump was great for serving the purpose of fighting back for the right, but lets not pretend that anything hes doing right now is for any other reason but to enhance his own image and ego. In the process it is nice to see these big corporations exposed for their fascism and censorship, but thats not becuase of Trump its a byproduct of Trump.
                      Jim with the sense!

Comment

Working...
                      X