Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Go pay the $10 you owe, Usain.
    Many golds. Not one dibby dibby.

Comment

Basketball didn't exist this season.

Basketball ended last year.

ill play fantasy basketball when lillard gets traded to the lakers for Kuzma and schroder.
      yall just got the gawd westbrook. I dont like the fit but he wont disappear like schroeder he plays balls to the walls 100% all game. Its a solid big 3 but it just doesn't have that elite shooting most big 3s have. Just need role players that can shoot now

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Many golds. Not one dibby dibby.
        Mr. Usain welch.

fastest runner on earth.......

When he owes money.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

yall just got the gawd westbrook. I dont like the fit but he wont disappear like schroeder he plays balls to the walls 100% all game. Its a solid big 3 but it just doesn't have that elite shooting most big 3s have. Just need role players that can shoot now
          Schroder is good but he didn't show up at all post season.

And he was asking for like $120 million.

Comment

Schroder is good but he didn't show up at all post season.

And he was asking for like $120 million.
            yeah i like schroeder they gave me hell in the chat because i said hes kyrie without the elite handles. Lakers just werent a good fit for him and hes out of his mind asking for almost a max after a down year where he underperformed on a contender. He can be good elsewhere but maybe hes just better as a 6th man so the ball is in his hands more to do what he wants like in ATL(when they sucked and had no scorer) and OKC

Comment

Mr. Usain welch.

fastest runner on earth.......

When he owes money.
              You can't even afford to be that.

In this thread, typing, flexxing, etc. Just say you don't got the $40 to join.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

You can't even afford to be that.

In this thread, typing, flexxing, etc. Just say you don't got the $40 to join.
                Lol

I can't afford $40?

Sure about that?

I still have money from last years league I didn't bother to collect.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

yeah i like schroeder they gave me hell in the chat because i said hes kyrie without the elite handles. Lakers just werent a good fit for him and hes out of his mind asking for almost a max after a down year where he underperformed on a contender. He can be good elsewhere but maybe hes just better as a 6th man so the ball is in his hands more to do what he wants like in ATL(when they sucked and had no scorer) and OKC
                  It's easy to put up points on a bad losing team when you get the shots.

Not everyone can contribute on a good championship team when there's pressure and expectation.

Last year showed he can't.

Comment

Working...
                  X