No announcement yet.

I Finally Figured Out Why I’m So Fu#king Weird

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Dude, get diagnosed so you know for sure. I was only diagnosed with anxiety and depression and me being on the autism spectrum wasn't diagnosed until I had to change clinics. I was already 38 by then.
    Wait, you’re on the spectrum? I have trouble holding proper conversations and sh#t like that. I get too amped up talking about sh#t that literally only I care about. I’m really slow on the uptake too. I don’t pick up on certain things.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      Have you considered getting tested or run some examinations/talk to a professional? It’s not a dig or anything negative like that...

what I mean is sometimes in life you could possibly think you have one thing or have the text book syndromes or behaviour patterns to a T but then when you get checked out it turns out you were off track??

just a thought I mean I myself could be wrong but I’m just going out on a limb here is all..
      Well, after having conversations with my therapist for almost 2 years and watching her take endless notes on a notepad, I just straight up asked her, “what’s wrong with me?” And her response was generalized anxiety, bordering on social.

Comment

I’m an open book!

Comment

I was literally thinking about an older family member the other week and how he might have undiagnosed autism, then I saw this thread and realized he has a lot of symptoms you have. I'm going to try to get him checked out at some point.

See a doc man, best of luck to you Morph.
          b morph likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I was literally thinking about an older family member the other week and how he might have undiagnosed autism, then I saw this thread and realized he has a lot of symptoms you have. I'm going to try to get him checked out at some point.

See a doc man, best of luck to you Morph.
            You’re my guy! You fu#kin Wanker!
            Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              Guys. I’m autistic.

No. I’m not a doctor or a psychologist. But I do believe that I was never officially diagnosed. I have a 2nd cousin who is autistic. And my parents say that I was just like him when I was his age.

Mind you. I’m very high functioning on the spectrum. There are some autistic people who are like, fuuuuu#ked uppppppp bro!

That not me. But I was always picked on and I always had trouble picking up on certain social cues.

Oh. I rode the short bus when I was like, 4 and I developed late as fu#k. Like. I was in speech therapy until I was 7. I have a pretty good memory with certain things.

I’m not one of those genius autistic guys though. I’m dumb as fu#k. Idk. I’m gonna bring it up with my psychologist. I’m gonna sit down with someone and have a formal interview and plead my case and hopefully I can get some type of special accommodations at work or something that will make my life easier. Idk man you guys know b morph. What do ya think.

Please respond. I need help.
              Just do you.................Rockin'
              b morph likes this.

Comment

I feel you. I might be right there with you but never looked into it. I've been diagnosed with clinical depression/anxiety and borderline personality disorder so not sure I need any more fuel to the fire of my mental health failings.
                b morph likes this.

Comment

It’s comforting knowing that there are many who struggle with this. I want to thank all of you for responding.

Mental health, much like boxing, is a personal battle. As much as we say, “It’s you against the other guy,” or we try to place blame on someone else, I think we need to stop and take notice of ourselves and take a look inside.

Mike Tyson. Tyson Fury. Sugar Ray Leonard. Ricky Hatton. And most recently, Ryan Garcia.

That was just a very short list of some of our favorite boxers who have struggled with, and probably still do, with certain personal problems and inner demons.

The human mind is such a complex and sensitive organ and this world is so very unforgiving and cold. I hope that ALL posters here are taking good care of themselves and find happiness in their own personal lives.
                  TheMyspaceDayz and Willy Wanker like this.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

Mike Tyson. Tyson Fury. Sugar Ray Leonard. Ricky Hatton. And most recently, Ryan Garcia.

That was just a very short list of some of our favorite boxers who have struggled with, and probably still do, with certain personal problems and inner demons.
                    You have to include Johnny Tapia on that list. One hell of a fighter with things on his mind.................Rockin'

Comment

I thought you were joking but looks like you're serious.

Listen, if you think you have a mental disease then there's a 99.9% chance that you don't.

I know my fair share of mentally ill people, even have 2 in my family (well had. One commited suicide few years ago.)

Not one of them ever thought they were sick before they were diagnosed, and not one of them fully accepted it after.

You'll be fine.
                      Last edited by Szef; 07-28-2021, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X