I Finally Figured Out Why I’m So Fu#king Weird

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Finally Figured Out Why I’m So Fu#king Weird

Guys. I’m autistic.

No. I’m not a doctor or a psychologist. But I do believe that I was never officially diagnosed. I have a 2nd cousin who is autistic. And my parents say that I was just like him when I was his age.

Mind you. I’m very high functioning on the spectrum. There are some autistic people who are like, fuuuuu#ked uppppppp bro!

That not me. But I was always picked on and I always had trouble picking up on certain social cues.

Oh. I rode the short bus when I was like, 4 and I developed late as fu#k. Like. I was in speech therapy until I was 7. I have a pretty good memory with certain things.

I’m not one of those genius autistic guys though. I’m dumb as fu#k. Idk. I’m gonna bring it up with my psychologist. I’m gonna sit down with someone and have a formal interview and plead my case and hopefully I can get some type of special accommodations at work or something that will make my life easier. Idk man you guys know b morph. What do ya think.

Please respond. I need help.
    B.UTLER, Rockin' and 3 others like this.

You know what? Fu#k doctors. They don’t know sh#t obviously. I’m diagnosing myself. Guys. I have autism.
    Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Guys. I’m autistic.

No. I’m not a doctor or a psychologist. But I do believe that I was never officially diagnosed. I have a 2nd cousin who is autistic. And my parents say that I was just like him when I was his age.

Mind you. I’m very high functioning on the spectrum. There are some autistic people who are like, fuuuuu#ked uppppppp bro!

That not me. But I was always picked on and I always had trouble picking up on certain social cues.

Oh. I rode the short bus when I was like, 4 and I developed late as fu#k. Like. I was in speech therapy until I was 7. I have a pretty good memory with certain things.

I’m not one of those genius autistic guys though. I’m dumb as fu#k. Idk. I’m gonna bring it up with my psychologist. I’m gonna sit down with someone and have a formal interview and plead my case and hopefully I can get some type of special accommodations at work or something that will make my life easier. Idk man you guys know b morph. What do ya think.

Artistic people have lots of talent...you should post some of your art.
      YoungManRumble and b morph like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Artistic people have lots of talent...you should post some of your art.
        I see what you did there.

Comment

Guys. I’m autistic.

Worked for Greta Thunberg, will work for you too

Comment

If you think you got something then you should get diagnosed. Your life will improve after that because you know what you’re dealing with.

Or be like me. I got one of those ancestry DNA tests for Christmas and it still hasn’t been opened because I learned they caught The Golden State killer that way.

Comment

My brother reckons the same but I reckon he's just a dick who latched onto an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                My brother reckons the same but I reckon he's just a dick who latched onto an excuse.
                I love excuses. Like for me, if I do something completely r3tarded, it’s cuz I box and I’ve been hit in the head so many times, my brains been scrambled.

Doing roofing for 2 seasons fried my brain. Boxing scrambled them.

Comment

I love excuses. Like for me, if I do something completely r3tarded, it’s cuz I box and I’ve been hit in the head so many times, my brains been scrambled.

Doing roofing for 2 seasons fried my brain. Boxing scrambled them.
                  Dude, get diagnosed so you know for sure. I was only diagnosed with anxiety and depression and me being on the autism spectrum wasn't diagnosed until I had to change clinics. I was already 38 by then.

Comment

Have you considered getting tested or run some examinations/talk to a professional? It’s not a dig or anything negative like that...

what I mean is sometimes in life you could possibly think you have one thing or have the text book syndromes or behaviour patterns to a T but then when you get checked out it turns out you were off track??

just a thought I mean I myself could be wrong but I’m just going out on a limb here is all..

Comment

Working...
                    X