No announcement yet.

I bought a 75 inch and it was a huge mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
    It is way too big, dude. You can’t comfortably track everything with your eyes because the screen is too wide. Movies aren’t meant to be like that where you got to make a decision of what you’re looking at.

And my living room looks ridiculous now. It’s obvious this should have been bought by an NBA player who lives in a mansion. But here comes my dumbazz “I like big things. Shiny things. Derrrr.”

God damn it
    You’ll get used to it. I rarely watch the telly but for boxing matches and DAZN it is great! Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      And here my broke ass is watching everything on a 22 inch PC monitor...
      Don't worry. We won't be broke forever.

Comment

It is way too big, dude. You can’t comfortably track everything with your eyes because the screen is too wide. Movies aren’t meant to be like that where you got to make a decision of what you’re looking at.

And my living room looks ridiculous now. It’s obvious this should have been bought by an NBA player who lives in a mansion. But here comes my dumbazz “I like big things. Shiny things. Derrrr.”

God damn it
        How far away are you sitting from the screen?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

How far away are you sitting from the screen?
          Almost ten feet

Comment

Almost ten feet
            10 ft X 12 = 120 in/2 = 60

You need at least a 60 inch

A 65 inch 4k/8k would have been ideal

Comment

There comes a certain point where you’re better off just getting a projector and using that! Takes up less space and it’s more portable! And you can control how big the “screen” is I think. Don’t know a lot about them, but I know people who swear by them.

Comment

Working...
              X