No announcement yet.

R Kelly......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

Not believing the media now is racist? I care two shjts what any of you all have to say. I spent a day reading those FBI files, and I have to come a decision not to believe anything I see from them and the media (their mouth piece) anymore. I don't care for R. Kelly and I care less for the media. I am not interested in anything they have to tell me about black people. That is my decision and it is final.
    If RK wasn't black, I doubt you'd be suspicious.
    Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

R Kelly should be drawn and quartered if he's not already getting raped half to death in prison.

Comment

R Kelly Will uck anything from fully grown women to your grandpa

His music was quite good

Comment

R Kelly is a pedo and gay. He uses women as sex objects and gives them herpes. He likes em young and he has a thing for pitching and receiving. He is very selective of his own dildo a black 9 inch rubber chicken with no lube. He lets guys go down on him and he was molested. He had I won't say her name, bent over in the bedroom on the tour bus. He also gets depressed when girls are around. He is all happy with his male friends.

When Beyonce and Destiny's child recorded with r Kells, bs dad noticed that they didn't start till 12 am and there was a room with a bed attached to the studio. He NEo left them alone, and good choice as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

If RK wasn't black, I doubt you'd be suspicious.
            Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be a thing around these parts. I am pretty sure I stated that after reading the FBI files and them teaming up with the media using a divide and conquer strategy on black people, especially those blacks with any influence, I will never trust them again. If I had seen them target whites as group the way they did blacks, yes I would also have my suspicions with anything they say regarding white people.
            travestyny likes this.

Comment

Who is defending R. Kelly? People just don't care for the media. Y'all here complain about the media as well, all the time, but only embrace the media when they seem to target a certain group. Me, I dont care for them period.
              Really? You didn’t seem to mind the media when they were portraying George Floyd as practically Jesus Christ, or praising BLM’s destructive rampage spree as some sort of movement of equality and justice, did you?
              BodyBagz and Fists_of_Fury like this.

Comment

To hell with him and all child molesters.

Sounds like he got twisted in the head by being molested himself when he was younger. The way it damages a person and perpetuates is why this is such a vile act.

Comment

Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be a thing around these parts. I am pretty sure I stated that after reading the FBI files and them teaming up with the media using a divide and conquer strategy on black people, especially those blacks
                  Exactly what I thought.

If R Kelly was not black, you'd be seeking the death penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Really? You didn’t seem to mind the media when they were portraying George Floyd as practically Jesus Christ, or praising BLM’s destructive rampage spree as some sort of movement of equality and justice, did you?
                    I read the FBI files Last week on my vacay, almost a full year after the George Floyd incident. Moreover, George Floyd was never on trial, Chauvin is, though the media did its best to put George Floyd on trial which proves my point.

Comment

I read the FBI files Last week on my vacay, almost a full year after the George Floyd incident. Moreover, George Floyd was never on trial, Chauvin is, though the media did its best to put George Floyd on trial which proves my point.
                      The same G Floyd no one GAF about when he was alive ?

Comment

Working...
                      X