Collapse
No announcement yet.

R Kelly......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's disgusting that we have members on this forum who still defend him, but I'm not surprised.
    Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      It's disgusting that we have members on this forum who still defend him, but I'm not surprised.
      Allow him to keep making music.

I'm not sure about that young man claims.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

After reading a few of the FBI's memos going after black leadership/influence, I do not care to listen or read anything the media has to say concerning black people. Any other black person who is worth his/her salt should do the same.
        Your choice......

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post

Why you got to throw McDonalds under the bus tho. You could have said they met at some fast food joint
          I hate those arches. They purposely put too much salt on my fries.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

dog you don't have to listen to any media at all. these are court documents and they're public record.

read it yourself or continue to be racist

r kelly was a systematic pedophile and sex trafficker with a decades long rap sheet bbb-but the media is racist
            Not believing the media now is racist? I care two shjts what any of you all have to say. I spent a day reading those FBI files, and I have to come a decision not to believe anything I see from them and the media (their mouth piece) anymore. I don't care for R. Kelly and I care less for the media. I am not interested in anything they have to tell me about black people. That is my decision and it is final.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Who is defending R. Kelly? People just don't care for the media. Y'all here complain about the media as well, all the time, but only embrace the media when they seem to target a certain group. Me, I dont care for them period.

Comment

I still like his music doe.

Comment

Damn. He is ****ed.

Dudes who touch kids, when they're in jail don't they catch beatings ?

Comment

Not believing the media now is racist?
                    One line just burned all the dudes who were about to come at you for that statement

Comment

Who is defending R. Kelly? People just don't care for the media. Y'all here complain about the media as well, all the time, but only embrace the media when they seem to target a certain group. Me, I dont care for them period.
                      There have been multiple threads about him here and the same clowns are on them defending this pedo/rapist. Same ones who come to the defense of other rapists and murderers. This isn’t about the media. It’s about accountability.

Comment

Working...
                      X