Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You're Asian Who Do You Side With In Prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richie_R View Post

What ethnicity are you?
    Filipino chinese

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

More like ab and eme are close

Doesn't always translate to woods and 13

I think you're confusing cars with actual prison gangs

Sur is the southern California Hispanic car

Eme is their prison gang

Norte is the northern California hispanic car

Nf is their prison gang

Asians/others is the car

Blacks, sometimes crips and bloods in some yards are the car

Bgf is their prison gang

Woods is the car for whites

Ab is their prison gang, later NLR and pen1 tried to be their own thing but I heard they couldn't handle the status

Paisa is the car, border Brothers is their prison gang I think, not sure about border Brothers

the politics is not always cut and dry

Woods and sur are not allied like ppl say, that's something I only hear on the internet.

When at Tracy back in the days, we got into it with NLR over the basketball courts.

We rolled them up. Asian car had numbers at deuel at the time.

Not only did sur not back up nlr, the other woods didn't back up nlr.

If sur had backed the whites, we'd have gotten mopped up.

lol.. bruh! you gotta stop watching too many gangland!!

whites and surenos are close on the yard. they can share food, etc..

i already said this, that yes, they get into it with each other from time to time... the blacks and norte does too!! shiiet even the others and blacks get into it!! just because you are allied doesnt mean it's all good holding hands on the yard lol...

there's still gonna be differences, etc. whites and sur will go at it but it doesnt drag on.. they will get into a few riots then squashed it.. where as for the sur vs norte, or sur vs blacks, or white vs blacks, this will never stop, there's history behind it and they will always see one another as the enemy where as for the whites and the sur, they dont look at one another like that.

Comment

Bro you're trying to explain something to someone that did time with 13 and 14.

At one point I had 5 ppl I personally know doing shu at pelican with eme and nf.

BTW you know 13 on the streets originally was for Marijuana right? not even have anything to do with eme.

White and Asian gangs claimed 13. Stoner gangs. 13 wasn't a mexican thing until they tried to flex on the streets. That wasn't til the 90s.
        hell no!!! in order to claim the "13 or "14", you have to pay taxes to the eme and nustra!!! anyone cant just go and claim 13 or 14, that's why i said if you do that on the streets and not in the pen, then there's gonna be problems. you have to earn your "13" or "14". just because you are in a mexican gang doesnt mean you get to claim the 13 automatially!

that;s why most if NOT ALL filipino gangs today that used to push 13, they all dropped that... because when they hit the pen, they choose to roll other instead. gangs like satanas, temple st, etc.. they all used to push 13!! but not anymore... bruh, i know my shiiet. i was raised into this.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

lol.. bruh! you gotta stop watching too many gangland!!

whites and surenos are close on the yard. they can share food, etc..

i already said this, that yes, they get into it with each other from time to time... the blacks and norte does too!! shiiet even the others and blacks get into it!! just because you are allied doesnt mean it's all good holding hands on the yard lol...

there's still gonna be differences, etc. whites and sur will go at it but it doesnt drag on.. they will get into a few riots then squashed it.. where as for the sur vs norte, or sur vs blacks, or white vs blacks, this will never stop, there's history behind it and they will always see one another as the enemy where as for the whites and the sur, they dont look at one another like that.
          theyre not allies

They run their own program

Can they function with whites and do business with woods in there? Sure

but this woods-sur alliance is fantasy

Like I said before

Woods and sur will back each other if the norte and blacks team up. Aside from that they do their own program.

That's pretty much just cali though. I dont even know if its still like that. Its been awhile since I was in there. All I know recently is what my homeboys tell me when I hear from them.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

hell no!!! in order to claim the "13 or "14", you have to pay taxes to the eme and nustra!!! anyone cant just go and claim 13 or 14, that's why i said if you do that on the streets and not in the pen, then there's gonna be problems. you have to earn your "13" or "14". just because you are in a mexican gang doesnt mean you get to claim the 13 automatially!

that;s why most if NOT ALL filipino gangs today that used to push 13, they all dropped that... because when they hit the pen, they choose to roll other instead. gangs like satanas, temple st, etc.. they all used to push 13!! but not anymore... bruh, i know my shiiet. i was raised into this.
            actually anyone can just claim 13. Do you think all these newb hispanic gangs and tagging crews turned gangs have to apply or something? They just put on the 13 and now they're 13. Lol

Temple street is still 13. Its mostly a Chicano gang now.

Satanas is half, half. A lot decided to roll asian. Some push the sur.

They have drama. Last time I was in gang module, asians had the top rows in 3400 we were above the surenos.

There was Satanas upstairs rolling asian. There was satanas downstairs rolling sur. In fact the shot caller for able row sur was a Filipino satanas.

Comment

Yes, the nanjiing massacre was such an honorable thing to do! How bout the Chinese concentration camps that are still operating today? Or how about the Great Leap Forward that resulted in millions of innocent deaths? Or how bout the cruelty to innocent animals that is prevalent in Asia? Or how bout NK starving it’s own people? And what say you about chinas well known intellectual property theft? Yeah…very honorable! Lmao
              ONE MORE TIME

Educate yourself about Asians and honor right now ya come off ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post

You going to prison, bud?

My dad, ex girlfriend, three uncles and three cousins know all about it.

One of these uncles is Japanese. He married into the family.

He hung out with the native americans. Im Canadian though so Im not sure what thats worth.
                Firstly....is your Uncle Zaroku?
                Secondly...most folks would say being Canadian really isn't worth anything. Some would even say any country that bordered the USA would literally be full of poor people trying to illegally cross over.

Comment

actually anyone can just claim 13. Do you think all these newb hispanic gangs and tagging crews turned gangs have to apply or something? They just put on the 13 and now they're 13. Lol

They have drama. Last time I was in gang module, asians had the top rows in 3400 we were above the surenos.

There was Satanas upstairs rolling asian. There was satanas downstairs rolling sur. In fact the shot caller for able row sur was a Filipino satanas.
                  yes!!!! bruh!!! lol... in the mid/late 90s, a lot of tagging crew were forced to join or stop tagging, so a lot of tagging crew turned 13! for example, "toonerville" .. this started out as a tagging crew then turned 13.. do you think someone is gonna name their gang "toonerville"? .. that was a tagging crew at first..

same in other places, long beach for example.. during the height of the race wars between the mexican gangs and asian gangs, a lot of the mexican tagging crews were forced to turned 13.. NKS, "nip killing squad" was a tagging crew that turned into a gang. "nip" is a term for asian in LB.

Comment

Did you have something to say? Lol
                    I think that your post came across as a little insensitive and perhaps slightly racist. You essentially tried to claim that geography makes people lazy. You can't say that moving China to Mexico would turn their people into poor smelly queue jumpers. They are in fact hard working industrious people who have been trained over the millennium (much like dogs) to be loyal and to honour their family and country. Also...the dude was talking about Koreans and you turned them into Chinese. Not all of them look the same. For example...for the most...Chinese people have those round bubble looking heads whilst the Koreans are quite flat faced and stony looking. That's just 2 examples. The Asian people actually all have distinctive features based on their nationalities. Have a think next time before you type. Some people get easily offended at the slightest of things

Comment

negative man!!! try claiming the 13 without earning it and see what happens.. this aint the same like mofos starting a gang today and claiming crips or bloods.. you have to earn the 13. and it can be taken away just like that and your whole hood gets put on the no good list.

Comment

Working...
                      X