Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You're Asian Who Do You Side With In Prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

that's because "13" and "14" is an actual prison gang, so if you try to push 13 or 14 on the streets but not in the pen, then you will get got for it! where as "crips" and "bloods" is not a prison gang. that's why they cant push this agenda on the rest that claim B's and C's on the streets but not in the pen.
    13 and 14 are not prison gangs

13 and 14 are the norte and sur on the streets and inside

The prison gangs is nf and eme

You can do your entire stint with 13 and 14 and not run into a single nf or emero

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

DC's and drunk Natives are probably the most disruptive Cars. When I say disruptive I dont mean as in Organized Crime, I mean theyll ruin the program for everyone, holding food slots, gassing staff, assaulting C.O.'s etc, i guess in other words they dont politic well. Cheifs are ok when they are sober but a lot still have a strong animosity to Law Enforcement especially the political ones.
      Everyone hates dc blacks especially the other blacks

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

Yeah I heard stories about whites in L.A. county walking barefoot unless they fought for theirs. The Whites upstate already knew if a Wood was good from L.A. because County is rough as f.

Were you on the Greenlight in County when the Maravillas were on the Greenlight? I heard that got bad.
        I was always in the holding cells with mv

Especially coming back from court

I had to grow my hair out because deputies always confuse me for mv when I'm bald

Mv held their own in there back in my days

They had an entire side of 3200 for themselves in gang module

2 rows, 12 x 4 man and 12 x 6 man cells

They were deep

Plus I dont know wtf they feed them in East Los, every Maravilla I've seen were big boys

Big and tall and fat

They gave as good as they got

I got a soft spot for mv from county

Whenever there was a dust up with sur, if there was an mv around he'll get in it

I had 3 homeboys going to el monte court one time and they got into it with sur on the bus. A few of the mv jumped in just so they can lay hands on sur.

when I use to live in montebello/sgv I'd ran into some once in a while and I'd be cool with them especially when on that side of l.a. I dont get along with Lomas and el Monte Flores

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

13 and 14 are not prison gangs

13 and 14 are the norte and sur on the streets and inside

The prison gangs is nf and eme

You can do your entire stint with 13 and 14 and not run into a single nf or emero
          bruh... M is the 13th letter... 13 and 14 are the soldiers for the eme and nuestra... that's why i said if you claim 13 or 14 on the streets but not in the pen, then your gonna get it, because you are claiming part of a prison gang. where as for crips and bloods, it's different. there's no crips/bloods prison gang, which is why they cant force this on the ones who claims B's and C's on the streets.

Comment

bruh... M is the 13th letter... 13 and 14 are the soldiers for the eme and nuestra... that's why i said if you claim 13 or 14 on the streets but not in the pen, then your gonna get it, because you are claiming part of a prison gang. where as for crips and bloods, it's different. there's no crips/bloods prison gang, which is why they cant force this on the ones who claims B's and C's on the streets.
            Being 13 and 14 doesn't make you eme or nf

Emes are usually 13 and nf is usually 14 but its not necessarily the same thing

Most of the shotcallers on yards for 13/14 are not even eme or nf

Eme and nf do shu program

Comment

They only team up if the nortenos and blacks team up

If the nortenos and blacks don't team up, they ride on their own

I have a lot of homeboys in level 3 and level 4 yards all over California doc

A lot of times the surenos been tripping on the woods

Last big riots on the yards I know ppl in the surenos and woods be going at it
              they have their own politics but they are always with the sur... this is facts. they are MORE allied with the sur than the blacks are with the norte..

yes, the woods and sur do have run ins, riots, etc.. BUT they still function together tight. they have their own politics from the sur.

Comment

I was always in the holding cells with mv

Especially coming back from court

I had to grow my hair out because deputies always confuse me for mv when I'm bald

Mv held their own in there back in my days

They had an entire side of 3200 for themselves in gang module

2 rows, 12 x 4 man and 12 x 6 man cells

They were deep

Plus I dont know wtf they feed them in East Los, every Maravilla I've seen were big boys

Big and tall and fat

They gave as good as they got

I got a soft spot for mv from county

Whenever there was a dust up with sur, if there was an mv around he'll get in it

I had 3 homeboys going to el monte court one time and they got into it with sur on the bus. A few of the mv jumped in just so they can lay hands on sur.

when I use to live in montebello/sgv I'd ran into some once in a while and I'd be cool with them especially when on that side of l.a. I dont get along with Lomas and el Monte Flores

What ethnicity are you?

Comment

Being 13 and 14 doesn't make you eme or nf

Emes are usually 13 and nf is usually 14 but its not necessarily the same thing

Most of the shotcallers on yards for 13/14 are not even eme or nf

Eme and nf do shu program
                  i never said it makes you one!! read bruh!!! surenos (13) are the foot soliders for the eme.. same for the 14, they are the soldiers for nuestra... so they are tied to a prison gang. do you get it now? i am not saying 13 and 14 is a prison gang or that if you claim 13 then you are automatically an eme! NO... what i am saying is that if you are a 13 or 14 then you work for them with the potential of becoming one in the future. if you claim 13 or 14, you are pretty much pledging to them that you are under them. crips and bloods dont have this. this is why crips and bloods is different with their politics. this is why a person can claim B's or C's on the streets but not in the pen and that's fine.

Comment

they have their own politics but they are always with the sur... this is facts. they are MORE allied with the sur than the blacks are with the norte..

yes, the woods and sur do have run ins, riots, etc.. BUT they still function together tight. they have their own politics from the sur.
                    More like ab and eme are close

Doesn't always translate to woods and 13

I think you're confusing cars with actual prison gangs

Sur is the southern California Hispanic car

Eme is their prison gang

Norte is the northern California hispanic car

Nf is their prison gang

Asians/others is the car

Blacks, sometimes crips and bloods in some yards are the car

Bgf is their prison gang

Woods is the car for whites

Ab is their prison gang, later NLR and pen1 tried to be their own thing but I heard they couldn't handle the status

Paisa is the car, border Brothers is their prison gang I think, not sure about border Brothers

the politics is not always cut and dry

Woods and sur are not allied like ppl say, that's something I only hear on the internet.

When at Tracy back in the days, we got into it with NLR over the basketball courts.

We rolled them up. Asian car had numbers at deuel at the time.

Not only did sur not back up nlr, the other woods didn't back up nlr.

If sur had backed the whites, we'd have gotten mopped up.

Comment

i never said it makes you one!! read bruh!!! surenos (13) are the foot soliders for the eme.. same for the 14, they are the soldiers for nuestra... so they are tied to a prison gang. do you get it now? i am not saying 13 and 14 is a prison gang or that if you claim 13 then you are automatically an eme! NO... what i am saying is that if you are a 13 or 14 then you work for them with the potential of becoming one in the future. if you claim 13 or 14, you are pretty much pledging to them that you are under them. crips and bloods dont have this. this is why crips and bloods is different with their politics. this is why a person can claim B's or C's on the streets but not in the pen and that's fine.
                      Bro you're trying to explain something to someone that did time with 13 and 14.

At one point I had 5 ppl I personally know doing shu at pelican with eme and nf.

BTW you know 13 on the streets originally was for Marijuana right? not even have anything to do with eme.

White and Asian gangs claimed 13. Stoner gangs. 13 wasn't a mexican thing until they tried to flex on the streets. That wasn't til the 90s.

Comment

Working...
                      X