Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You're Asian Who Do You Side With In Prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Whites in l.a. county mcj always have it the worst imo

Theyre not organized until they hit up state

I felt bad for the white boys that wasnt shu

And I say that as Chino greenlighter, we had it bad too but we were able to group up

The white boys in county were pretty much on their own
    Yeah I heard stories about whites in L.A. county walking barefoot unless they fought for theirs. The Whites upstate already knew if a Wood was good from L.A. because County is rough as f.

Were you on the Greenlight in County when the Maravillas were on the Greenlight? I heard that got bad.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

wait, there are ACTUAL white bloods & crips?
      Every black, latino, Asian gang has at least 1 white boy

Theyre pretty crazy too

To get accepted by a gang of another race, you gotta do some shiet.

I had 1 homeboy get killed by a Filipino gang

Waited for him to come up to the module

Never came

He ended being white, osj was not about to put him in with us

All the Filipinos in that gang and the only one that killed 1 of us was the 1 white boy in their gang lol

Comment

Dc blacks too

dc and indian reservation all catch fed cases
        DC's and drunk Natives are probably the most disruptive Cars. When I say disruptive I dont mean as in Organized Crime, I mean theyll ruin the program for everyone, holding food slots, gassing staff, assaulting C.O.'s etc, i guess in other words they dont politic well. Cheifs are ok when they are sober but a lot still have a strong animosity to Law Enforcement especially the political ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

Yeah I heard stories about whites in L.A. county walking barefoot unless they fought for theirs. The Whites upstate already knew if a Wood was good from L.A. because County is rough as f.

Were you on the Greenlight in County when the Maravillas were on the Greenlight? I heard that got bad.
          that's a thing of the pass... whites are militant nowadays..

Comment

National. In the Feds the Asians and Polynesians run together their Car is known as the Islander Car and it includes White Hawaiin Islanders.. The Natives have enough of their own in the Feds to not need to roll "Other."
            it's actually API or just "other"... the islanders cannot labeled it as "the islander" car. the rest of the races that is not "islander", is not gonna ride with it. that is why it's labeled as "other", BUT the asians and islanders will refer to it as API, "asian pacific islanders".

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

that's a thing of the pass... whites are militant nowadays..
              Ive heard prison has changed in general. This skinny jean wearing, 69 listening generation has created dropout gangs.
              Last edited by Boxfan83; 07-26-2021, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Yeah but they still get butthurt

Theyre just not as organized as the pinto beans

If you a Sureno or norteno and you dont run 13/14 they'll book your ass

Saw a black 18th street learn it the hard way in the yard

You cant be no transformer

He ran 13 on the streets and county

Hit state and thought he'd run with his race

The sewer rats weren't having it

They booked him in the yard and most the blacks let it go
                that's because "13" and "14" is an actual prison gang, so if you try to push 13 or 14 on the streets but not in the pen, then you will get got for it! where as "crips" and "bloods" is not a prison gang. that's why they cant push this agenda on the rest that claim B's and C's on the streets but not in the pen.

Comment

Ive heard prison has changed in general. This skinny jean wearing, 69 listening generation has created dropdropour gangs.
                  whites are allied with the surenos.. therefore the whites cannot slack off because the surenos will check them for it. whites wearing slippers and walking barefooted are a very rare sight nowadays. they cant do that or they'll get checked by their own people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Jesus man......

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

whites are allied with the surenos.. therefore the whites cannot slack off because the surenos will check them for it. whites wearing slippers and walking barefooted are a very rare sight nowadays. they cant do that or they'll get checked by their own people.
                      They only team up if the nortenos and blacks team up

If the nortenos and blacks don't team up, they ride on their own

I have a lot of homeboys in level 3 and level 4 yards all over California doc

A lot of times the surenos been tripping on the woods

Last big riots on the yards I know ppl in the surenos and woods be going at it

Comment

Working...
                      X