Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You're Asian Who Do You Side With In Prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Are Cambodians good fist fighters? They the most gangster Asians but Filipinos holding it down in boxing for SEAs

havent seen a serious Khmer boxer yet. The conditions are there they live in US ghettoes
    I dont know if Cambodians are good fist fighters but they're better than vietnamese.

And I say that as someone with a ton of vietnamese homeboys.

My vietnamese homeboys have worst tempers but my Cambodian homeboys are scrappier. Comes with really growing up in real ghettos.

Most of my Cambodian homeboys lived in section 8 apartments like Valerio gardens in van nuys. A few lived in the pierce apartments in Pacoima.

Use to go to east side long beach a lot and that was always grimey. Santa Ana in oc had some Cambodians and that place was ghetto.

Worst was the Cambodians in South Central. Back then a bunch of them lived in the Pueblo del Rio projects. Where the Pueblo bishops bloods were.

I had a cambodian homeboy whose mom still lived there back in the mid 90s. He always use to ask me to come and watch his back. Bishops never tripped though even though we'd be wearing blue sometimes but that place was es obz spot and we didn't get along with them.

That place was real projects not just section 8. Little cambodian kids dressed exactly like the little black kids. All flamed up.
    GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

I dont know if Cambodians are good fist fighters but they're better than vietnamese.

And I say that as someone with a ton of vietnamese homeboys.

My vietnamese homeboys have worst tempers but my Cambodian homeboys are scrappier. Comes with really growing up in real ghettos.

Most of my Cambodian homeboys lived in section 8 apartments like Valerio gardens in van nuys. A few lived in the pierce apartments in Pacoima.

Use to go to east side long beach a lot and that was always grimey. Santa Ana in oc had some Cambodians and that place was ghetto.

Worst was the Cambodians in South Central. Back then a bunch of them lived in the Pueblo del Rio projects. Where the Pueblo bishops bloods were.

I had a cambodian homeboy whose mom still lived there back in the mid 90s. He always use to ask me to come and watch his back. Bishops never tripped though even though we'd be wearing blue sometimes but that place was es obz spot and we didn't get along with them.

That place was real projects not just section 8. Little cambodian kids dressed exactly like the little black kids. All flamed up.
      Hah

I’m Vietnamese and have virtually no temper

but I’m the only viet I know who spent some time in boxing gyms

the other ones love guns instead. Owning at least two firearms
      Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 07-30-2021, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Hah

My vietnamese homeboys have a more "chip on the shoulder" attitude. Especially the fobs. Maybe they got picked on in school?

The Cambodians were more the "idgaf" ghetto attitude.

Both are much more into weapons than other asians imo. Whether it be knives, clubs or guns. Theyre more prone to using it.

Comment

My vietnamese homeboys have a more "chip on the shoulder" attitude. Especially the fobs. Maybe they got picked on in school?

Both are much more into weapons than other asians imo. Whether it be knives, clubs or guns. Theyre more prone to using it.
          ABZ Crip Gang?

Comment

I would imagine size might be an issue. I mean the Samoans and Tongains never had a problem throwing hands because they were built like brick shthouses. Even with training, in a straight out brawl, you want to have some heft lol.

I do think a blade, and knowing how to use it is a great equalizer. Some of the older Philipinos know something about Kali... Escrima is IMO not a good fighting art, but Kali is very good about systematically helping one learn how to use a blade, and a stick. It is one of my favorite arts.

Comment

Hah

The Sikhs know how to fight well also, another group with a warrior past (like the Samoans) and if you know where to look, some fabulous martial arts. Not Gatga... the performing arts they do, but there are Sikh arts that are well thought out, systematic and teach one to use everything from the stick, the blades (long and short) and firearms.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I would imagine size might be an issue. I mean the Samoans and Tongains never had a problem throwing hands because they were built like brick shthouses. Even with training, in a straight out brawl, you want to have some heft lol.

I do think a blade, and knowing how to use it is a great equalizer. Some of the older Philipinos know something about Kali... Escrima is IMO not a good fighting art, but Kali is very good about systematically helping one learn how to use a blade, and a stick. It is one of my favorite arts.
                Samoans and Tongans love to fistfight. Gunplay, knife play not too much.

One time my friends and i got into a fight with a bunch of Samoans at the jollibee in Carson. It was like small junior high kids fighting the high school football team. They were throwing us around like nothing.

Only thing that saved us from a worst ass whooping was one of my idiot friends started yelling "Get the gun! Get the gun!"

All the Samoans ran. We didn't even have a gun.

billeau2 and GrandpaBernard like this.

Comment

ABZ Crip Gang?
                  ABZ is not a crip gang.

Only ABZ from long Beach claimed crips because LB is all crips and allied with SOS in LB.
                  Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 07-30-2021, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Samoans and Tongans love to fistfight. Gunplay, knife play not too much.

One time my friends and i got into a fight with a bunch of Samoans at the jollibee in Carson. It was like small junior high kids fighting the high school football team. They were throwing us around like nothing.

Only thing that saved us from a worst ass whooping was one of my idiot friends started yelling "Get the gun! Get the gun!"

All the Samoans ran. We didn't even have a gun.

I guess so! When you have a few advantages lol. But I love the Samoans, Ive had two dealings with them...

1) When my wife was stripping her and her friend went to Hawai to work in the clubs. Her friend wigged out, she was coming home and went to put the flight on her Amex card, I hate Amex ... for some reason it was declined. So my wife was crying and this Samoan lady saw the situation. She gave my wife an address to pay back the money, and paid for the ticket... I still remember, when I picked her up at the airport I was to go to this house and bring the money. I brought a case of beer as well lol. Very sweet people,invited me in to eat...just honerable.

2) My friend was doing rave parties here in the city in an area known as Mission Rock (since built up) and it was near some Samoan projects here... Every weekend the Samoans would come down and bust the place up... My friend, a big Irishman from Dublin, he was beside himself and comes to yours truly... So I say "ok let me see whats happening, and how i can fix it," Go down there and sure enough here they come, so I want to see what is happening, so I know how I am going to deal with this...

I see a group, some females even, and one guy looks to be the biggest guy in the group. Im watching I see this guy is thebig dog..Things are starting toget salty... So I approach the big guy and we talk a bit. Hes reasonable. I ask him if he can control the rest of the group. He smiles, then I ask him if he wants a job, off the books of course lol. I get Mick my friend and this guy together and tell Mick, "Meet your new bouncer." Never had a problem again, guy was great as a bouncer... Samoans in general are, they don'tbust heads as fast as muscle heads. They have sense and the rave kids are easy to deal with...Most times it was morelike hand holding because ofa bad trip than knuckle cracking...guy was as good as his word.

Last edited by billeau2; 07-31-2021, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Oh man

Rave parties

Brings me back to the mid 90s

They rent a warehouse

Throw a rave

You buy tickets

they dont give you the address

You have to drive to meet up these guys who tell you to meet up these other guys who will tell you where it is

Old school

After that it became all commercialized

billeau2 and GrandpaBernard like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X