Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You're Asian Who Do You Side With In Prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Richie_R View Post
    What about paisas? I’m Chicano myself but feel like I would probably relate more to paisas. Or do all Mexicans click up together?
    paisas have their own car but they are allied with the surenos. in some yards where there's low #'s of them then they will just ride sur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post

buti hindi ka binabalik sa atin? o kasi dito ka pinanganak?

but dafuq Deuel vocational negga? how was it like? kwento ka prison stories.
      No idea. I can't get my citizenship but they dont deport me and they always renew my greencard.

They just never put an ins hold on me. My lawyer asked me one time if I was a citizen. I told him no but for some reason they think I am. Dunno

Didn't stay at deuel long. just pretty much picking up my p number.

County jail is much worse imo. Only issue is sometimes when you do reception, I did my reception at old Delano. Back then, you do reception at old Delano and Wasco. Not sure about now. Sometimes when you do reception back then, county/Street greenlight gets pushed in there. Just depends how many harbor area sur are on the yard. Especially if you get a bunch of longos in there. They try to push that asian greenlight stuff in there.
      Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 07-29-2021, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_b View Post
        Hey does anybody believe in that neutron move? To stick to one's self, never join a gang, not be messed with, if so or not, reading in the library etc or is it a mandate to join a gang? Especially if you don't your cheeks busted.
        You dont have to join anything in there.

You dont want to. If you get verified as a prison gang member, you get shu. You dont want that.

Just stick with your car and you'll be fine..

When you get in there, there will already be a shot caller on that yard for your car. You let him deal with the politics.

You just stand up for yourself and back up your car.
        Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 07-29-2021, 01:53 PM.
        Mike_b likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post

If you’re in prison, do you have to find someone to side with?

My old professor in my corrections class said, “white boys don’t do well in prison” meaning suicide rates in prison are higher amongst whites.
          You just stick with your own ppl. If you white, black, Asian, whatever.

They'll usually take care of you.

If you're white, be careful of those trying to make a name. Wannabe Aryans. Nlr and pen1 and such. Stick to the normal woods and bikers who are just trying to do their time.

Just stand up for yourself, back up your car. Dont let anyone use you as a torpedo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

No idea. I can't get my citizenship but they dont deport me and they always renew my greencard.

They just never put an ins hold on me. My lawyer asked me one time if I was a citizen. I told him no but for some reason they think I am. Dunno

County jail is much worse imo. Only issue is sometimes when you do reception, I did my reception at old Delano. Back then, you do reception at old Delano and Wasco. Not sure about now. Sometimes when you do reception back then, county/Street greenlight gets pushed in there. Just depends how many harbor area sur are on the yard. Especially if you get a bunch of longos in there. They try to push that asian greenlight stuff in there.
            There’s a jail in Delano and wasco? I go to Delano for work one in a while. Are you from that area?

Comment

• Originally posted by Richie_R View Post
              There’s a jail in Delano and wasco? I go to Delano for work one in a while. Are you from that area?
              Prison. Not jail.

There's 5 California state prisons in kern county.

CAC, Tehachapi, wasco, old Delano and new Delano.

North kern state is old Delano.

Kern valley state is new Delano.

I'm from Los Angeles. You can be sent to any state prison anywhere in California to do your time. Sometimes they even send you to out of state prisons California has contract with.

Comment

• Sometimes ppl get jail and prison confused.

It depends on the state/country.

There's different levels of getting "locked up"

For california/los angeles this is how it works.

Juveniles

Police or sheriff station = this is where cops take you when you get arrested. Depending on the facility you stay there just for the day or stay there several day until court.

Juvenile hall = this is where you stay while your case is ongoing, depending on your sentence/plea you can stay there and finish your punishment. Depends on what the judge gives you or the deal the DA gives you.

Juvenile Camp = theres different kinds of camps for juveniles. There's even fire camp where you help firefighters fight fires and sports camps where they let you play sports. I've been to challenger, where all the camps are named after the astronauts who died in the challenger shuttle.

California youth authority (YA) = here juvenile offenders can be held til they're 25. The juveniles that get tried as adults who dont end up as red suits in county jail.

Adults

Police or sheriff station = this is where you stay until your court day. Police Station they'll just hold you until the next day when you go to court or til Monday if you get arrested on the weekend. Sheriffs station some of them have facilities to hold you longer since sheriff runs county jail anyway. Once when I got arrested in Cerritos, they held me at a sheriffs station in Norwalk for over a week until I had to go to Downey court. Never even made it to county jail.

County jail = after the police/sheriff station and you go to court, you go to county jail. You stay in county jail while your case is ongoing. If your sentence is not long you can finish up your time in jail instead of going to prison. Most ppl prefer to go to prison. Better food, better time, less crowded, less fights. I always like county so I always try to do a county lit if my lawyer can manage it.

State prison = you stay in county jail while your case is ongoing. Once the case is over and you are sentenced, you finish your time up in state prisons. Back in my day, you go to reception to old Delano or wasco state prison, its in kern county in the middle of California. Then from there they ship you to state prisons around California to finish your sentence.

billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Deportation is being punished twice for the same crime

some deportations are outright silly. Stealing a candy bar as a teen

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    Deportation is being punished twice for the same crime

some deportations are outright silly. Stealing a candy bar as a teen
                    Some of my homeboys, small offense, deported.

Especially Philippines, South korea and Thailand. You go like that.

One of my kids, got arrested with me. 1st offense. Barely 18 yo. Got 1 month in jail. Ins picked him up and tried to deport him to Vietnam. He was only suppose to do a week or 2 in jail for his 1 month sentence. Ended up getting pulled to federal. He didn't get released til a couple years later. I got out before him.

I still remember when i asked the osj for release dates.

Osj got on the pa started announcing everyone release date.

They got to him and was like "bui 9999 (whatever his last 4 digits was) INS hold."

Everyone on the tier laughed.

He was so sad.

He just laid in bed all day.

Comment

Some of my homeboys, small offense, deported.

Especially Philippines, South korea and Thailand. You go like that.

One of my kids, got arrested with me. 1st offense. Barely 18 yo. Got 1 month in jail. Ins picked him up and tried to deport him to Vietnam. He was only suppose to do a week or 2 in jail for his 1 month sentence. Ended up getting pulled to federal. He didn't get released til a couple years later. I got out before him.

I still remember when i asked the osj for release dates.

Osj got on the pa started announcing everyone release date.

They got to him and was like "bui 9999 (whatever his last 4 digits was) INS hold."

Everyone on the tier laughed.

He was so sad.

He just laid in bed all day.

The reasoning behind laws aren’t clear

I knew a green card who was MeToo’d. Made out with a btch as ugly as he is. Anyways she regrets it and had a history of false accusations.

Pays for a useless lawyer. Takes a plea deal despite being an innocent victim of MeToo

gets charged with azzault with sexual intent

Doesn’t get deported to China. Meanwhile asian hood nigg@s get sent back for crimes that aren’t as bad
                      on paper as azzault with sexual intent
                      Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 07-29-2021, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X