Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You're Asian Who Do You Side With In Prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Who do they get okay from to put 13 on their gang?

They dont get no okay.

They start a gang, put 13 and they rep it on the inside.

That's it.

I know crews that did just that.

get permission from larger gangs?

If they cared about the larger gang they'd join that gang already and some newbs do.

But the guys that want to go solo just start it up and put the 13. The larger, older gangs will put pressure but they'll either fold or stay up.

the gang that is already there in that neighborhood, that's already been established... just like how a lot of tagging crew turned "13" in the same neighborhood the gang was in.. because they got force/bless into it.

for example, in LA, F13 is a pretty big and known mexican gang right? let's say a new group of mexicans in that same neighborhood started up a new gang and put "13" behind it.. you think the F13 in that neighborhood is just gonna be like "oh ok cool, we are friends then"... ?

nah, there's gonna be problems, then F13 will put the word out and once it hits the inside then that whole "new" hood that just started claiming "13" is gonna be on the list! so when they hit the pen, they gonna have to answer for it. they will have to pay a fee or put in some work behind the walls in order to claim the 13 since they never got the blessing and just started on their own.

like i mention, LA crips and bloods, do they see out of state crips and bloods as "real"? no... same for claiming the "13"... you cant just put 13 and say imma ride with the sur now... you gotta do something in order to claim it..

Comment

Point is if a kid from nowhere can rep sur and put a 13 on him on the inside.

Any new gang can do the same.

Especially if they're hispanic.

Asian gangs and white gangs and other Stoner gangs use to do it all the time back then.

Obviously politics change and they wouldn't do that today but back then they did and 13 had nothing to do with eme back then.
      yes, but like i said, there's gotta be something done... maybe that kid gets put on a mission first on the inside so his hood can claim it... or his hood will pay taxes to claim the "13".. but something has to be done first. a new gang just cant claim 13 and say we ride with yall and get accepted in without giving something up.

not a lot of asians gangs, only "some" filipino gangs rep the 13 back then and yes, they have ties to the surenos gang on the streets, that's why they push the 13 back then... it wasnt because they just like the number 13 and started claiming it. a lot of old filipino gangs actually have roots to mexican gangs. aside from filipino gangs, no other asian gangs have ever claimed 13 lol... NEVER!! not before, not now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

eastcoast gangs is a lot different from cali... cali gangs have a lot of politics and rules.
        Yup... Baltimore is like NYC, so is DC. Local action...and even when guys claim Blood or Crip, it becomes localized lol.

Comment

yes, but like i said, there's gotta be something done... maybe that kid gets put on a mission first on the inside so his hood can claim it... or his hood will pay taxes to claim the "13".. but something has to be done first. a new gang just cant claim 13 and say we ride with yall and get accepted in without giving something up.

not a lot of asians gangs, only "some" filipino gangs rep the 13 back then and yes, they have ties to the surenos gang on the streets, that's why they push the 13 back then... it wasnt because they just like the number 13 and started claiming it. a lot of old filipino gangs actually have roots to mexican gangs. aside from filipino gangs, no other asian gangs have ever claimed 13 lol... NEVER!! not before, not now.
          You overestimate sureno organization on the streets.

Most do their own thing. Most don't listen or even know a big homie. Most don't even pay taxes.

Just the big timers that make their radar or already connected pay tax.

You must not have ever run in vietnamese from Alhambra hell side back in the days

Their older brothers were wah ching and they were hell side 13.

Comment

the gang that is already there in that neighborhood, that's already been established... just like how a lot of tagging crew turned "13" in the same neighborhood the gang was in.. because they got force/bless into it.

for example, in LA, F13 is a pretty big and known mexican gang right? let's say a new group of mexicans in that same neighborhood started up a new gang and put "13" behind it.. you think the F13 in that neighborhood is just gonna be like "oh ok cool, we are friends then"... ?

nah, there's gonna be problems, then F13 will put the word out and once it hits the inside then that whole "new" hood that just started claiming "13" is gonna be on the list! so when they hit the pen, they gonna have to answer for it. they will have to pay a fee or put in some work behind the walls in order to claim the 13 since they never got the blessing and just started on their own.

like i mention, LA crips and bloods, do they see out of state crips and bloods as "real"? no... same for claiming the "13"... you cant just put 13 and say imma ride with the sur now... you gotta do something in order to claim it..
            You're talking hood stuff. Of course they dont want a new gang in their hood.

Has nothing to with a new gang putting on the 13.

Comment

What city, neighborhood did u grow up in?

What race are you?

Are you from anywhere?

What high school? Junior high?

you never seen a new barrio just pop out of nowhere and claim 13? A crew just turn 13?

Comment

• Wait a minute, is the woods and the skinheads both Arian ? Or is one of them not white supremacists? How could I roll with a person with a swastika if I'm part Asian. I've never been to jail, but one time I was in the er and was homicidal I had no shirt on and the guard wasn't watching. I swear because of the medication (Geodon) it aggravated me to wanting to mop the floor with some guys head. I was just waiting till he made eye contact. I'm lucky he didn't. I woulda been messed beaten up perhaps charged with asssult. Not my best moment nor ever get that mode again.

Comment

What city, neighborhood did u grow up in?

What race are you?

Are you from anywhere?

What high school? Junior high?

you never seen a new barrio just pop out of nowhere and claim 13? A crew just turn 13?
                  search my old post.. larry made a thread, i posted my pic. i've been around.

yes, i've seen new barrio popped up, but its usually clicks, sub-set of the larger gang that is already there and they just started a new click, etc.... OR, a new barrio starts up with the blessing of the gang that is already there.... i've never seen a new barrio start up, claim 13, and not have any problems with the gang that is already there. there's gonna be some drama until it gets resolved, however they choose to do it but somethings gonna happen first..

Comment

search my old post.. larry made a thread, i posted my pic. i've been around.

yes, i've seen new barrio popped up, but its usually clicks, sub-set of the larger gang that is already there and they just started a new click, etc.... OR, a new barrio starts up with the blessing of the gang that is already there.... i've never seen a new barrio start up, claim 13, and not have any problems with the gang that is already there. there's gonna be some drama until it gets resolved, however they choose to do it but somethings gonna happen first..
                    What thread?

it might depend on what area of l.a. you're from

I lived in rampart, north Hollywood, panorama city.

Went to school in Sepulveda and van nuys.

Happens all the time.

I've gotten into it with newb Barrios that just popped up.

I went to school with guys who were Adidas boys crew and then all of a sudden put on the 13 and became vanowen street, when barrio van nuys tried to check them, they just started beefing with bvn too.

A couple years back, there was youngsters posted up near my homeboys warehouse in van nuys. We hit them up to see who they are. they were from some new barrio that just popped up.

never heard or seen them before. Just youngsters, teens maybe some were early 20s. Willis boys or some shiet. I dont remember.

that area was blythe street and Valerio street when I was growing up. They just popped up and put on the 13.
                    Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 07-28-2021, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• New hoods pop all the time.

All it takes is a bunch of kids to decide they want to be a gang and make one up. The ese ones will just put 13 on and now they're a sur gang.

I had a couple homeboys live in a project in Pacoima.

The big time Pacoima gangs in the old days was pacoima 13, Pacoima flats and later Pacoima project boys. Pacoima Latin times is old school too iirc.

But do you know how many Barrios in Pacoima? Like 50. Half of them probably died out.

Every few years a bunch of kids just make up a new gang. Put Pacoima in front and 13 on the back.

a couple of my homeboys lived in the pierce projects in Pacoima. Pacoima Piru bloods use to live there. Then the mexican kids became Pacoima pierce boys 13. Later some other kids made Pacoima van nuys boys 13 there.

Little kids just make **** up. older Barrios press them, the weak ones die out and then some last. There's no being official. If you can stay alive, you're official.

Comment

Working...
                      X