No announcement yet.

Genetics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

You could answer your own questions. Just think it through and use a little rational thought, I know you can do it! Or ask mom when she comes down to the basement and chases you off the internet, makes no difference to me...
    Just as I thought you are all bull ****, a dumbass rookie, sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Just what we need on the forum another idiot... Hopefully he is an alt looking to make a comeback, that would indicate that it is an idiot we had before and not a new addition.

Hey dumbo? How did those characteristics you speak of develop? dumb a s s... Let me guess... Its just a black thing right? a special protein made where the RNA and DNA both have an afro right? Nothing to do with the environment and the traits eliminated, and dominant in the surviving offspring in these communities right? Maybe its the water! Your not even amusing lol.
      Dude, just how damn stupid are you?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        You can do it

my record is 5-days. Regret not pushing it to 6

day 2 or getting to that 48 hours I found to be the hardest

After day 2 you’re used to having an empty stomach

if you get to day 2, hitting day 3 is easy
        Do you really feel benefits?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

3 days is my longest and yeah you tend to feel sharper more energised... I nearly started a long ass post earlier in response to GrandpaBernard linking in some stuff about the autonomic nervous system and some of the other hacks you can use to get into Rest and Recovery and about ageing and some other shit but thought it might be straying a little off topic. I'll maybe start a new thread for it when I get a bit of time.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting ...
            jaded likes this.

Comment

Made through 36 hrs now. I'll try for a full 48 hrs and end it.
              Last edited by jaded; 07-29-2021, 02:31 AM.

Comment

So here's the update. I made it through 41 1/2 hours, followed by subsequent days of 18/24/18 and 18 hours, with today being day 6. I'm much leaner and feel pretty good. What I inadvertently learned was that I had an electrolyte deficiency, which was causing me terrible long term foot pain and recent back pain. I usually can fix these things with acupressure, but had limited success until today, when I realized that I was severely deficient in electrolytes from fasting and began to add them to my water (2 tablespoons of lemon juice with a pinch of salt and baking soda with a bit of calcium and magnesium...this costs practically nothing and makes a very good DIY). Now my all my pains have greatly subsided, and I can even feel my blood pressure has dropped. That outcome alone has made this a very successful experiment because I was really having trouble walking with all the foot and back pain. I find I'm so used to it now that I can easily do the 18-hour fast daily without much effort, so I will stick with it for now.
                Last edited by jaded; 07-29-2021, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X