Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i very rarely see black woman, asian male couples..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

brah, you a putang! aint really the same as east asians like chinese, japanese, etc.. those were the ones that i was referring too! you a putang! yall marry whatevers lol.
    You very rarely see pinoys or southeast asian dudes (thai, malays, etc..) with black women as partner as well.. so your theory aint exactly right..
    Maybe it's black women that dont really like asian dudes in general and not the other way around

Comment

Comment

Black women generally like to be filled up.

Comment

Butler how long is your cawk again ?

Comment

Definitely one of the rarest combinations.

that said, one of my good friends is a black girl and she has a thing for Asian guys.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post

You very rarely see pinoys or southeast asian dudes (thai, malays, etc..) with black women as partner as well.. so your theory aint exactly right..
              Maybe it's black women that dont really like asian dudes in general and not the other way around
              Cambodians get them though. Even though those Cambodians follow that hip hop/ urban culture heavily.

Comment

So do your part and find yourself a nice black woman to take home to ma
                GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

I rarely see any woman with Asian dudes.
                  Facts!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

Facts!!!!!
                    My best friend is Asian and his wife is white. I've seen him pass up some fine ass Asian girls. He use to only date white girls.
                    It was hard for me to watch because I had a thing for fine ass Asian girls.
                    GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

My best friend is Asian and his wife is white. I've seen him pass up some fine ass Asian girls. He use to only date white girls.
                      It was hard for me to watch because I had a thing for fine ass Asian girls.
                      I know the feeling. Only thing dude only like Black women but doesn't like Asian women.

Comment

Working...
                      X