No announcement yet.

So we finally know MMA is better....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

I guess we should be thankful those genes of yours aren't passed on.

Children are a blessing from God.

I never set out to have them but they are here and loved.

Sucks for you.
    Sucks for me? Ha, sucks for you.

How much does that cost you per month? Sucks real bad for me, lol.

You just happen to be one of those idiots who goes out funking without a condom, dumbass. How many growths do you have infesting your peenis?

I bet the beatch has custody of the kids that you pay for.

You produced bastards, no fault of theirs though. Just what this world needs.

Siablo: (pounding on your chest) I am a man, I produced little bastards. Good for you.............Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 06-22-2021, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      I couldn't find a lady that I was attracted to and that I could trust. I will not pop out babies just so that I can brag.

Any fool can be a father.

As you being a father proves..........Rockin'

You got him there.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Chavez Jr. lost to Silva in a boxing match? Dude, that's embarrassing to get beat in your own sport and by someone way past prime like that. Boxing fans should be mum for a little while now until some boxer can beat an MMA fighter in an MMA cage fight. Only time I've ever heard of it was Ray Mercer. I guess both sides are even for now.

I don't really get the bragging. This point was proven a long time ago in those early UFC tournaments. Ground fighting usually trumps striking, unless the grappler has good takedown defense and punching power and can catch the grappler with a good, hard shot to knock him out. But back then, they couldn't defend takedowns or defend themselves on the ground, so once it went to the ground they were screwed, like a turtle on its back. So MMA fighters will usually be superior in the cage and boxers in a boxing ring. How hard is that to understand?
        Chavez Jr has been in and out of rehab and didn't even bother to train hard enough to make the weight.

So while this is MMA's first "victory" in boxing over a name boxer it comes with a huge asterisk.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

truth. it was beautiful and one of those true feel good moments like when Henderson KOd Bisping, Holm KOing Rousey, or Prescott/Garcia KOing Khan.
          you either don't actually believe this or you are monumentally clueless

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Chavez Jr has been in and out of rehab and didn't even bother to train hard enough to make the weight.

So while this is MMA's first "victory" in boxing over a name boxer it comes with a huge asterisk.
            Ok, now do the same for silva. Have you seen his last 5 or so fights? Plus he's 46.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
              43 year old Anderson Silva former UFC champ beat the younger former boxing champ in boxing. Ya'll gonna stop cherry picking wrestlers. Connor only held the belt for a short time. Anderson was a better representation and yall cherry picked and got fuuuucked up.

Even had a judge in your pocket just in case, YALL BIG MAD
              You do realise that Boxrec ranks Chavez as the 73rd best boxer in his division, right? He also lost his last fight to some cab driver nobody had ever heard of. Nobody in boxing was surprised by this result. I didn't watch it, there were some real boxing matches on another channel.

Comment

Can Jr still be considered a boxer though? He hasn’t put in real work in years.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Ok, now do the same for silva. Have you seen his last 5 or so fights? Plus he's 46.
                  Has he been in rehab recently? Or ever?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Has he been in rehab recently? Or ever?
                    Has he been beaten up? Yes. Has his leg snapped in half? Yep. Has he had give me fights and lost? Yep. Is he 46 years old and without a MMA contract? Yep.

Has he been in rehab? Nope. But if you look at with Anderson has been through and his age and loses its pretty embarrassing.

Jr's team shouldn't have taken this fight if they knew he wasn't 100%. But they thought about all I listed here and said screw its a old MMA guy it will be a cake walk.

Excuses are like *******s, everyone has one.

Comment

Boxing fans can't face reality

only a few years ago Chavez went 12 rounds with pound-for-pound #1 Canelo Alvarez

Now he loses to a 50 year old MMA fighter
                      man down man down likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X