Clear All

• travestyny
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Trav is triggered!

I want him to stop oppressing himself.

get a real job and be happy
    Am I triggerefd?

You can't even quote me because you know I'm going to expose you, you little bltch ass liar

What position did you play for Cal, you lying twat .

Leave a comment:

• travestyny
    replied
    Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

I had to explain to a friend that the guy with the Confederate Flag at the capital was a registered Democrat who voted for Biden. He wasn’t happy about it. The dangerous part is, Google is trying extremely hard to cover that up.
    Too bad it was fake news There was no proof he was a democrat. He told the feds he was in town to hear Trump speak. I wonder what that means

Leave a comment:

• JimRaynor
    replied
    Juneteenth as I understand it is a celebration of the end of slavery, which I think every American can get behind. Happy belated Juneteenth.

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

It was a Democrat who waved the Confederate Flag at the Capitol.

Many Democrats now want to do away with the American flag altogether. They would rather wave rainbow flags.
    Trav is triggered!

I want him to stop oppressing himself.

get a real job and be happy

Leave a comment:

• Lomadeaux
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

It was a Democrat who waved the Confederate Flag at the Capitol.

Many Democrats now want to do away with the American flag altogether. They would rather wave rainbow flags.
    I had to explain to a friend that the guy with the Confederate Flag at the capital was a registered Democrat who voted for Biden. He wasn’t happy about it. The dangerous part is, Google is trying extremely hard to cover that up.

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

Lmao thank you……..
    Im a history nerd lol

Leave a comment:

• Lomadeaux
    replied
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

thats not true though, is it? In 1964 it was the Democrat senators led by Robert Byrd that filibustered the civil rights act. One of the longest filibusters in American history IIRC.
    Lmao thank you……..

Leave a comment:

• Lomadeaux
    replied
    Originally posted by New England View Post

these guys didn't read to kill a mockingbird in 3rd grade when they were supposed to. white southerners are overwhelmingly republican because they opposed civil rights and the federal government's [and not the state's] ability to enforce them. it's so easy to open up a book and see what happened.

southerners were the problem. they tried to leave the US to keep their slaves, and they voted republican to oppose civil rights. these are bad people. it's an objective reality.

or as scout would say, a reeepublicunnn
    Lmfao who told you that? Jim Crow is Democrats…. What a clown….

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Originally posted by New England View Post

these guys didn't read to kill a mockingbird in 3rd grade when they were supposed to. white southerners are overwhelmingly republican because they opposed civil rights and the federal government's [and not the state's] ability to enforce them. it's so easy to open up a book and see what happened.

southerners were the problem. they tried to leave the US to keep their slaves, and they voted republican to oppose civil rights. these are bad people. it's an objective reality.

or as scout would say, a reeepublicunnn
    thats not true though, is it? In 1964 it was the Democrat senators led by Robert Byrd that filibustered the civil rights act. One of the longest filibusters in American history IIRC.

Leave a comment:

• Don Pichardo
    replied
    Happy Juneteenth! Eat sh it Republicans.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X