Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Juneteenth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

    It was a Democrat who waved the Confederate Flag at the Capitol.

    Many Democrats now want to do away with the American flag altogether. They would rather wave rainbow flags.
    I had to explain to a friend that the guy with the Confederate Flag at the capital was a registered Democrat who voted for Biden. He wasn’t happy about it. The dangerous part is, Google is trying extremely hard to cover that up.

    Comment


    • #52
      Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

      It was a Democrat who waved the Confederate Flag at the Capitol.

      Many Democrats now want to do away with the American flag altogether. They would rather wave rainbow flags.
      Trav is triggered!

      I want him to stop oppressing himself.

      get a real job and be happy
      Fists_of_Fury likes this.

      Comment


      • #53
        Juneteenth as I understand it is a celebration of the end of slavery, which I think every American can get behind. Happy belated Juneteenth.

        Comment


        • #54
          Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

          I had to explain to a friend that the guy with the Confederate Flag at the capital was a registered Democrat who voted for Biden. He wasn’t happy about it. The dangerous part is, Google is trying extremely hard to cover that up.
          Too bad it was fake news There was no proof he was a democrat. He told the feds he was in town to hear Trump speak. I wonder what that means

          Comment


          • #55
            Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

            Trav is triggered!

            I want him to stop oppressing himself.

            get a real job and be happy
            Am I triggerefd?


            You can't even quote me because you know I'm going to expose you, you little bltch ass liar


            What position did you play for Cal, you lying twat .
            HrNY likes this.

            Comment

            Working...
            X
            TOP