No announcement yet.

Happy Juneteenth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Nope. KKK supported Trump and fully endorsed him. If they were Democrats, they wouldn't have done that. You are struggling.
    Dunno about the KKK, but Richard Spencer the notorious white nationalist, endorsed and voted for Joe Biden.
    Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

If Republicans did so many good things regarding this day, then why were the only Congress people that voted against making this a holiday were Republicans? Why did so many Republican towns not give workers the day off?

I guess they weren't aware of all the Republicans had done.
      travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        If Republicans did so many good things regarding this day, then why were the only Congress people that voted against making this a holiday were Republicans? Why did so many Republican towns not give workers the day off?

I guess they weren't aware of all the Republicans had done.
        Economy is just getting started again after all those lockdowns, and it's time for a new holiday? **** can wait, people need to get back to work. It's just vote buying. And if the other side tried to make it a holiday, you'd say the same thing and accuse them of pandering.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Economy is just getting started again after all those lockdowns, and it's time for a new holiday? **** can wait, people need to get back to work. It's just vote buying. And if the other side tried to make it a holiday, you'd say the same thing and accuse them of pandering.
          I didn't see the need for the new holiday but I understand how holidays are used politically. I read the reasons why many objected and I didn't see this cited as a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Modern day Republicans wave Confederate flags, aka the flag of a group that included 100% of the Democrats of the 1860s. You literally identify with the group that did all of the things you are trying to attribute to modern day Dems.

Pretending that modern Dems are in any way connected to old time Dems is a semantic game at best. Your view conveniently ignores how the parties have swapped demographics.

these guys didn't read to kill a mockingbird in 3rd grade when they were supposed to. white southerners are overwhelmingly republican because they opposed civil rights and the federal government's [and not the state's] ability to enforce them. it's so easy to open up a book and see what happened.

southerners were the problem. they tried to leave the US to keep their slaves, and they voted republican to oppose civil rights. these are bad people. it's an objective reality.

or as scout would say, a reeepublicunnn

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Rubbish. How many of them?
              And are they republicans?

Comment

Look at this piece of human feces:

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  Y'all never take any breaks from your party ****?

Funny, neither side ever realizes playing the game is enough to make you a real piece of ****.
                  what u talkin bout homie? what was the last thing I posted? show me and tell me when it was that's about a "party". Charlo can say he's honored to fight on Juneteenth, why can't I make a post also celebrating it?

What's sad is you're that much of a piece of shit to ride my dick so long that you think everything I post is somehow party related. gtfo here with your power ranger bullshit. u the one reppin racist shit. black ranger black guy, yellow ranger asian, red ranger native american, pink ranger white girl with pink nipples, white ranger most powerful one, alpha look like a short mexican with a sombrero that says ay yi yi yi yi and is clumsy. eat a dick homes

so dam sensitive u can't even argue the fact's i posted, rather just bitch and moan about what I've posted in the past
                  Last edited by HrNY; 06-21-2021, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

It was a Democrat who waved the Confederate Flag at the Capitol.

Many Democrats now want to do away with the American flag altogether. They would rather wave rainbow flags.
                    Rainbow and BLM bs

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

Democrats are KKK members... And Trump hates the KKK...
                      meanwhile, Biden over here giving a speech at a former kkk members eulogy

Comment

Working...
                      X