No announcement yet.

Happy Juneteenth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Juneteenth!

The Day Republicans and the Union Army freed the remaining slaves from Democrat slave owners.

The day when Blacks found out that the first Republican President had signed the Emancipation Proclamation freeing them from the physical bondage of the Democrat Party.

It was two years later, on July 4th 1867, that 150 of those same Black men met in Houston and established the Republican Party of Texas. Democrats, in response, established the Ku Klux Klan.

Today, the Democrats are economically enslaving Blacks and have turned inner city communities into modern plantations of welfare and economic dependence.

Juneteenth is a celebration of why the Republican Party was established in 1854, the abolition of slavery.
    GhostofDempsey likes this.

Y'all never take any breaks from your party ****?

Funny, neither side ever realizes playing the game is enough to make you a real piece of ****.
    Citizen Koba and Dakuwaqa like this.

Comment

Modern day Republicans wave Confederate flags, aka the flag of a group that included 100% of the Democrats of the 1860s. You literally identify with the group that did all of the things you are trying to attribute to modern day Dems.

Pretending that modern Dems are in any way connected to old time Dems is a semantic game at best. Your view conveniently ignores how the parties have swapped demographics.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-19-2021, 02:08 PM.
      travestyny and siablo14 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Modern day Republicans wave Confederate flags, aka the flag of a group that included 100% of the Democrats of the 1860s. You literally identify with the group that did all of the things you are trying to attribute to modern day Dems.

Pretending that modern Dems are in any way connected to old time Dems is a semantic game at best. Your view conveniently ignores how the parties have swapped demographics.
        It was a Democrat who waved the Confederate Flag at the Capitol.

Many Democrats now want to do away with the American flag altogether. They would rather wave rainbow flags.
        man down likes this.

Comment

I doubt Charlo will be headlining next Juneteenth fight card after that performance. Give me Hurd vs Mungia.

Comment

The only date worth celebrating is the 37th of Nebuary.

Comment

You guys don't know chit about history! The Dems changed my arse!

No Jedi mind trips here!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

It was a Democrat who waved the Confederate Flag at the Capitol.

Many Democrats now want to do away with the American flag altogether. They would rather wave rainbow flags.
                The first line is funny. Let's pretend it's not Republicans who identify with the confederacy. Let's also pretend that the Democrats of the 1800s weren't the party of the South. Because of one Dem. lol

I don't know anyone who wants to rid of the American flag. Sounds like baloney

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

No Jedi mind trips here!
                Nothing I said was wrong. Die mad.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-20-2021, 11:06 AM.
                siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

No Jedi mind trips here!
                  Well school us then, pig. Start oinking.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Lomadeaux , comments.

Comment

Working...
                    X