Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aboutfkntime
    replied

get this...

despite Fury's entire squad being vaccinated... at least 8 members of team Fury tested positive for covid, including Fury himself

and get this...

Fury only had the first shot... he refused the second shot, because he suffered an adverse reaction LMAO

fookin hilarious !!

the vaccine is fake, it simply does not work... just like medical experts have been saying

Tyson Fury, Multiple Team Members Test Positive For Covid, Wilder Trilogy Bout Postponed

The cause of the coronavirus outbreak in Tyson Fury’s camp appears to have been identified, though proving far more damaging than previously reported. Multiple....

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied

Joe Biden To Send Operatives To Harass Americans Into Taking COVID-19 Vaccines

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from OANN.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied

Scientists have examined the Pfizer 'vaccine', and what they found was HORRIFIC...It's Poison!

Scientists have examined the Pfizer 'vaccine', and what they found was HORRIFIC...It's Poison! www.StewPeters.tv | www.DrJaneRuby.com

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied

Rep. Massie: U.S. Troops Say They Will Quit If Forced To Vaccinate

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from OANN.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied

the clowns got played... AGAIN !!

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied

the key points, from the post above...

* A top medical expert has argued fears of the Delta strain of COVID-19 have been overblown in media reports.

* he also highlighted the role of natural immunity and how it could protect against reinfection cases.

* The CDC has recently reported COVID-19 survival rate is still above 99.9 percent.

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by b morph View Post
    You guys are having an epic debate here.

the debate is... over

your question - along with every other question regarding the hoax vaccine - has been well-and-truly answered

you guys got played... AGAIN !!

Dr. Gandhi: ‘Delta Strain’ Is Not More Virulent Or Deadly

A top medical expert has argued fears of the Delta strain of COVID-19 have been overblown in media reports.

Dr. Gandhi went on to express she did not expect a surge in COVID-19 cases to occur.

She also highlighted the role of natural immunity and how it could protect against reinfection cases.

The CDC has recently reported COVID-19 survival rate is still above 99.9 percent.

Last edited by aboutfkntime; 07-05-2021, 02:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• b morph
    replied
    You guys are having an epic debate here.

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    #1. I've provided numerous links explaining that numerous vaccines in use today do not provide full sterilizing immunity which is how you seem to think all vaccines work. It is possible and it has happened that prople get reinfected with measels and mumps after being vaccinated. That has happened even though over 90 percent of the population is vaccinated against them and vaccinated people have strong herd immunity to protect them.

#2 You deliberately misquoted me a few days ago by placing a comment after what I posted and used brackets to make it appear that I posted it. I went to look at it again and you had deleted the post.

FACT: vaccines are designed to provide immunity... that is what they do, I provided links from the CDC and the WHO proving that fact

FACT: you stated that vaccines are not designed to provide immunity, you said... " Vaccines do not work that way "

look, here...

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    ... Educated people know that you can't prevent getting infected.. LOL...Vaccines do not work that way...

you posted that comment on page 14, in post #135... here is the link...
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/n...4#post30980166

THAT IS A DIRECT QUOTE YOU SLIMY LITTLE WEASEL !!

now you trying to crawl up your own ass... by lying, and by defaming me with accusations of misquoting

you are a slimy little liar... you completely made that shlt up

how did reporting me for misquoting work out for you... ?

hqdefault.jpg

Leave a comment:

• TonyGe
    replied
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

so, basically... covid only affects bltches and shltheads... ???

#1. I've provided numerous links explaining that numerous vaccines in use today do not provide full sterilizing immunity which is how you seem to think all vaccines work. It is possible and it has happened that prople get reinfected with measels and mumps after being vaccinated. That has happened even though over 90 percent of the population is vaccinated against them and vaccinated people have strong herd immunity to protect them.

#2 You deliberately misquoted me a few days ago by placing a comment after what I posted and used brackets to make it appear that I posted it. I went to look at it again and you had deleted the post.

Last edited by TonyGe; 07-03-2021, 05:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X