No announcement yet.

What’s up with this Delta Variant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

It's none of your business, but know this, he NEVER PRODUCED A BASTARD. And he certainly did not produce two of them. How stupid would you have to be to do that. Oh wait............ Rockin'
    Lying. You are a bastard. That man hit and left. That's why your life has been so dismal.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Lying. You are a bastard. That man hit and left. That's why your life has been so dismal.
      Clueless.................Rockin'

Comment

• I've got two shots of moderna. Some 90 pc protection against the delta virus, it says.
        But you can't feel safe, before there is mass immunity.

Several people in the western world, refuse to get vaccinated.
        And in the poorer countries, there are lack of vaccin.

So, the virus has multiple chances to mutate and mutate and mutate ...
        siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

You ****ing moron... Have you ever been to school?? Educated people know that you can't prevent getting infected.. This post is supposed to be some kind of revelation?? LOL...Vaccines do not work that way.. The fact that you thought you needed to post this is a testament into how little you know about vaccines...Look at the titles on some of your links and the word "admits" as if the article reveals some deep dark secret. It's like writing an article with the title NASA "admits" night follows day and the earth rotates around the sun..
          Go do something less stressful like getting a hobby and stop posting nonsense.

that is EXACTLY how vaccines work

vaccines provide immunization, you dribbling little shlthead looooooooooooool

vaccine
          [vakˈsēn]
          NOUN
          1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases

what the hell is wrong with you... you fkn spastic

WRONG AGAIN !!

I will just add that to your HUGE shopping-list of stupidity

Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

I would not leave that kid in charge of a wheelbarrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post
              I've got two shots of moderna. Some 90 pc protection against the delta virus, it says.

Good. Let it mutate and feel unsafe you little cowardly sheep . I won't be getting any vaccine and I don't wear a mask either. I go everywhere too. Hopefully I pass by you sometime after I take some dabs so I cough your direction. Seeing you sheeit your pants in fear would make my day.
              man down man down Rockin' Rockin' like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

You are proud to have produced 2 bastard children with some skank, and he brags about this fact. This is what I can not comprehend........... Rockin'(with siablo14s bastard children and skank)

LMAO !!

Comment

youtube decided that a guy who helped develop mRNA vaccine technology... is not allowed to discuss mRNA technology

the fact that you shltheads find that acceptable, and do not find that highly suspicious... is the reason why you are shltheads

Dr. Robert Malone discusses vaccine risks after YouTube deletes podcast

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post
                    I've got two shots of moderna. Some 90 pc protection against the delta virus, it says.

wow

gratz

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

that is EXACTLY how vaccines work

vaccines provide immunization, you dribbling little shlthead looooooooooooool

what the hell is wrong with you... you fkn spastic

WRONG AGAIN !!

I will just add that to your HUGE shopping-list of stupidity

https://theconversation.com/coronavi...problem-152204

There is a subtle yet important difference between preventing disease and preventing infection. A vaccine that “just” prevents disease might not stop you from transmitting the disease to others – even if you feel fine. But a vaccine that provides sterilising immunity stops the virus in its tracks.

In an ideal world, all vaccines would induce sterilising immunity. In reality, it is actually extremely difficult to produce vaccines that stop virus infection altogether. Most vaccines that are in routine use today do not achieve this. For example, vaccines targeting rotavirus, a common cause of diarrhoea in infants, are only capable of preventing severe disease. But this has still proven invaluable in controlling the virus. In the US, there has been almost 90% fewer cases of rotavirus-associated hospital visits since the vaccine was introduced in 2006. A similar situation occurs with the current poliovirus vaccines, yet there is hope this virus could be eradicated globally.

So no that is not how all vaccines work as you are claiming. As the article states most vaccines in use today do not totally stop an infection from replicating.

Last edited by TonyGe; 06-24-2021, 11:13 PM.
                      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X