No announcement yet.

What’s up with this Delta Variant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

That's funny.. One if the least logical and one of the worst critical thinkers on the forum promoting smoking weed on a daily basis.

thats funny... the guy who said the dumb shlt in my sig referring to himself as a critical thinker
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Rockin... is a rock star

you... are dumb as a rock

NOT... the same thing LMAO

Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

This kind of sheeit is disturbing to me and why I won't get anymore vaccines. If you die from our jab you can basically f**k off. They know most, if not all, have harmful side effects but still try and push this sheeit while giving immunity from compensation to those harmed. And tons seem ok with that. I never will be. COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate. I'm healthy and in my early 30's. I have never had the flu and rarely got sick even as a child. Since I've been an adult I can't recall being sick. I fully trust my immune system. If others want their vaccine go for it but trying to push it on me will not work at all. My body, my choice.
      What’s the delta survival rate? Ive heard it’s over twice as lethal. What about the Brazilian variant? That has been hitting young people hard

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

thats funny... the guy who said the dumb shlt in my sig referring to himself as a critical thinker

Rockin... is a rock star

you... are dumb as a rock

NOT... the same thing LMAO

And you're a lying weasel. You were supposed to vacate the form when you lost that bet about Trump getting reelected. Nobody takes you seriously anymore you lied your way out of any credibility. Then you doubled down and claimed he would be reinstated. Fkn idiot..

Comment

And you're a lying weasel. You were supposed to vacate the form when you lost that bet about Trump getting reelected. Nobody takes you seriously anymore you lied your way out of any credibility. Then you doubled down and claimed he would be reinstated. Fkn idiot..

right, that's it..... I'M LEAVING.... I know when I'm not wanted

Comment

I'M BACK !! ....

1) you're a ass-hat ... 2) that stuff you said in my sig was really dumb

looooooooool

Rockin' likes this.

Comment

1) I never... "doubled down and claimed he would be reinstated"... not once EVER !!

link... you lying little weasel

2) I am not the little " no evidence " shlt-stain... who happily ignored blatant election fraud

3) I am not the nose-picking fukwit... who supported a corrupt pedo that sold his political office to China

4) I am not the little clown who slinked out the back door of the Biden thread... now that China-Joe is embarrassing himself and the USA

just saying

that clown is a total incompetent joke... JUST LIKE WE SAID HE WOULD BE

" critical thinker "... wtf ??? ... you talk utter bollocks

Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

The world is great oddterry. I know you like
                to reminisce over your childhood years when life was in black and white and Fillmore was president.

Actually most things are better now. Thank God.

A person cannot be more blind than you are.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

A person cannot be more blind than you are.
                  Take your rose-tinted monocle off my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

1) I never... "doubled down and claimed he would be reinstated"... not once EVER !!

link... you lying little weasel

2) I am not the little " no evidence " shlt-stain... who happily ignored blatant election fraud

3) I am not the nose-picking fukwit... who supported a corrupt pedo that sold his political office to China

4) I am not the little clown who slinked out the back door of the Biden thread... now that China-Joe is embarrassing himself and the USA

just saying

that clown is a total incompetent joke... JUST LIKE WE SAID HE WOULD BE

" critical thinker "... wtf ??? ... you talk utter bollocks

You are a lying piece of **** and don't keep your word. You weaseled out of your bet and have the nerve to still show up here spouting your usual insane ramblings..

Comment

It's f**king spicy AF

Comment

Working...
                      X