No announcement yet.

What’s up with this Delta Variant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Marijuana is legal in my state, the drugs that those people will buy are not. So what's your point *******? .............Rockin'
    Legal or not doesn't matter. Folks wouldn't be happy with you using their hard earned money to buy drugs. The audacity on you. You think you are higher up on the bum ladder than those folks. Nah man. You are the same as them.

Comment

I see that all of the usual shltheads are in this thread

to everyone else...

learn about the mRNA vaccines, so that you can protect your family... or stay dumb, and take your chances... like the usual shltheads...

NO apology offered, if those comments offended anybody LMAO

REPORT: more corona-bullshlt exposed; ... this weeks topic: mRNA vaccines...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/n...-mrna-vaccines

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

They lose $? Got any proof of that? I need to be able to easily sue the company that makes the stuff. Not go through some special court to sue ____. They shouldn't have protections if what they peddle doesn't harm and is for health and safety. Some making these vaccines have given cancer with baby powder ffs. I don't see how so many blindly trust companies with protections that have harmed people. Would be like trusting a kid f**ker to watch your children. I'll just use the old Liberal go to when they kill a fetus, "My body my choice."
        They have protections cos they don't want to make vaccines. No protection no vaccines.

And yes they lose money overall on them.

"Let’s take an example of just one infectious disease, measles. According to the CDC, one hospitalization for a serious measles complication costs more than US$142 thousand. A typical cost breakdown of hospital billing indicates that pharmaceuticals and other consumables (syringes, IVs, saline, etc.) are around 35-40% of the total cost to the patient (see Note 2).

So, just one serious case of measles, Big Pharma could get up to US$56,000 per patient. How much is one dose of the MMR vaccine to prevent measles? Oh yeah, it’s about US$21.22 per dose. "

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skep...iness_strategy

Sure it's your choice but it's also the choice of others not to allow you to put their health at risk by letting you be around them.

Oh there was never a link established between baby powder and cancer. People went with it and they stopped buying it.

https://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20...ovarian-cancer

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Legal or not doesn't matter. Folks wouldn't be happy with you using their hard earned money to buy drugs. The audacity on you. You think you are higher up on the bum ladder than those folks. Nah man. You are the same as them.
          I'll take bum (as you claim) over beeatch (as you are) every day of the week. ............Rockin'
          Fists_of_Fury and aboutfkntime like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

They have protections cos they don't want to make vaccines. No protection no vaccines.

And yes they lose money overall on them.

"Let’s take an example of just one infectious disease, measles. According to the CDC, one hospitalization for a serious measles complication costs more than US$142 thousand. A typical cost breakdown of hospital billing indicates that pharmaceuticals and other consumables (syringes, IVs, saline, etc.) are around 35-40% of the total cost to the patient (see Note 2).

So, just one serious case of measles, Big Pharma could get up to US$56,000 per patient. How much is one dose of the MMR vaccine to prevent measles? Oh yeah, it’s about US$21.22 per dose. "

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skep...iness_strategy

Sure it's your choice but it's also the choice of others not to allow you to put their health at risk by letting you be around them.

Oh there was never a link established between baby powder and cancer. People went with it and they stopped buying it.

https://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20...ovarian-cancer
            So you have 0 proof they don't profit, I figured so, thanks anyway. Enjoy your jab, I'll enjoy being healthy and trusting my amazing immune system. Since I'm healthy I'm no risk, that's fearmongering and a conspiracy theory from cowards.
            aboutfkntime likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Smoking weed is the other deterrent that Fauci forgot about. Daily doses cures the daily psychosis........Rockin'
              That's funny.. One if the least logical and one of the worst critical thinkers on the forum promoting smoking weed on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

They lose $? Got any proof of that? I need to be able to easily sue the company that makes the stuff. Not go through some special court to sue ____. They shouldn't have protections if what they peddle doesn't harm and is for health and safety. Some making these vaccines have given cancer with baby powder ffs. I don't see how so many blindly trust companies with protections that have harmed people. Would be like trusting a kid f**ker to watch your children. I'll just use the old Liberal go to when they kill a fetus, "My body my choice."
                You can't sue them.They were given a pass by the government. I believe it's the same here in Canada.
                https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covi...n-lawsuit.html

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

That's funny.. One if the least logical and one of the worst critical thinkers on the forum promoting smoking weed on a daily basis.
                  But when da homies say that stuff it's cool doe
                  Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post

The BBC ran this history last week about people fully vaccinated, but still attracted covid some months later.
                    One woman especially, got really sick, and it was probably her two shots that saved her life.

It seems, we shouldn't relax just because we are vaccinated. It protects us to a certain degree, but the virus is
                    smart enough to find shortcuts.

At my workplace, we had a big outburst in the winter of 2020. A lot got ill, nobody died, but some are suffering from
                    longterm post-covid, which really affect their lives.

Being fully vaccinated, and you still shouldn't underestimate this capricious virus.
                    Lol you guys are nuts. But whatever you do you and I'll do me. We've had how many fights in TX AZ and Flordia? Canelo alone was 70k people with no masks.
                    BTW Tony fraud said they don't work anyway.
                    but again, do you I don't care.
                    We had the chit and we're a ok. No way I'm screwing with some vaccine that hasn't had a study on long term side effects. So please don't tell me about covid long term side effects.
                    Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

You can't sue them.They were given a pass by the government. I believe it's the same here in Canada.
                      https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covi...n-lawsuit.html
                      This kind of sheeit is disturbing to me and why I won't get anymore vaccines. If you die from our jab you can basically f**k off. They know most, if not all, have harmful side effects but still try and push this sheeit while giving immunity from compensation to those harmed. And tons seem ok with that. I never will be. COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate. I'm healthy and in my early 30's. I have never had the flu and rarely got sick even as a child. Since I've been an adult I can't recall being sick. I fully trust my immune system. If others want their vaccine go for it but trying to push it on me will not work at all. My body, my choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X