No announcement yet.

What’s up with this Delta Variant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
    Nothing to worry about. No virus virus can penetrate the clouds of weed smoke that surrounds me anyway. It's my ring of steel.
    Smoking weed is the other deterrent that Fauci forgot about. Daily doses cures the daily psychosis........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by wilberbear View Post
      I got fully vaccinated a couple months ago. I still wear a mask, but I'm not really worried about Covid.
      Originally posted by man down View Post
      You got vaccinated but you wear a mask and you're not worried?
      The BBC ran this history last week about people fully vaccinated, but still attracted covid some months later.
      One woman especially, got really sick, and it was probably her two shots that saved her life.

It seems, we shouldn't relax just because we are vaccinated. It protects us to a certain degree, but the virus is
      smart enough to find shortcuts.

At my workplace, we had a big outburst in the winter of 2020. A lot got ill, nobody died, but some are suffering from
      longterm post-covid, which really affect their lives.

Being fully vaccinated, and you still shouldn't underestimate this capricious virus.

Comment

With drugs lol. Hey we'll give ya some pot if you get it doe lol. Wtf.

Tonyge has been wrong on so levels its not even funny. Same guy buys Tony frauds BS.
        Get vaccinated and put this plague to rest. The sooner people get vaccinated the sooner normal life returns. Don't park your brain and turn this into a political football. The longer this virus hangs on the more chance it could potentially turn into a virus that is much worse. Nobody wants that.. It's already jumped from bats to humans and then infected tigers in NY and mink in Scandinavia. What happens if it jumps species again but this time in domesticated farm animals. The cost would be devastating to ranches and farms. It takes a special kind of stupid to ignore this and spout the nonsense that you regurgitate.
        Last edited by TonyGe; 06-20-2021, 07:39 PM.

Comment

I dont care if people wear a mask. But after seeing the Tony fraud emails I'm shocked to see people still about it.
          Ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Smoking weed is the other deterrent that Fauci forgot about. Daily doses cures the daily psychosis........Rockin'
            You were clowning the other bums about using their handouts to buy drugs but look at you here.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

Not everyone is a 70 year old man with health problems
              Myself and most of my friends are 70 and in better health than a lot of men 20 years younger and I'm a smoker. Lol. Which days a lot about the younger generation and their junk food eating lifestyle. I passed my last complete physical last year with flying colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                Do whatever you think is best for yourself. I don't trust any company with immunity so I will be skipping all vaccines until I can easily sue if harmed. Safe they say, yet the companies have immunity if they harm and they all do harm to some people. 99% survival rate of COVID-19. These variants are being pushed to further more fear mongering. Get your jab. Free donuts and weed for getting the jab.
                You can sue, just not the pharma company because they only make vaccines because the government wants them to. They lose money on vaccines as they are a one off with a small profit margin and they prevent illnesses they would make more money off long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

You can sue, just not the pharma company because they only make vaccines because the government wants them to. They lose money on vaccines as they are a one off with a small profit margin and they prevent illnesses they would make more money off long term.
                  They lose $? Got any proof of that? I need to be able to easily sue the company that makes the stuff. Not go through some special court to sue ____. They shouldn't have protections if what they peddle doesn't harm and is for health and safety. Some making these vaccines have given cancer with baby powder ffs. I don't see how so many blindly trust companies with protections that have harmed people. Would be like trusting a kid f**ker to watch your children. I'll just use the old Liberal go to when they kill a fetus, "My body my choice."

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

You were clowning the other bums about using their handouts to buy drugs but look at you here.
                    Marijuana is legal in my state, the drugs that those people will buy are not. So what's your point *******? .............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      I heard it’s gaining steam. So should I get vaccinated or what??? Or is this sh#t resistant to the vaccine?

Speaking of vaccines, only half of my state is vaccinated, but when I went to the baseball game, which had 60% capacity, no one was wearing a mask. I guarantee you at least 1 person there had the virus. Oh and there was no social distancing either. I’m not saying scared. I’m saying cases are going to go up now that masks are going away and we are opening up full steam. It’ll never go away until there are zero cases.

Then just add on the variants and I feel like humanity is going to be wiped away from earth. The new ruling species will undoubtedly be the cat. Those tricky motherfu#kers are probably behind all of this.

all of the answers to your questions - and any other questions regarding the vaccine - can be found here...

REPORT: more corona-bullshlt exposed; ... this weeks topic: mRNA vaccines...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/n...-mrna-vaccines

Comment

Working...
                      X