No announcement yet.

What’s up with this Delta Variant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Do whatever you think is best for yourself. I don't trust any company with immunity so I will be skipping all vaccines until I can easily sue if harmed. Safe they say, yet the companies have immunity if they harm and they all do harm to some people. 99% survival rate of COVID-19. These variants are being pushed to further more fear mongering. Get your jab. Free donuts and weed for getting the jab.
    Actually there’s a lottery in my state. I might win $1,000,000 for getting at least 1 shot by 4th of July.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

Actually there’s a lottery in my state. I might win $1,000,000 for getting at least 1 shot by 4th of July.
      That's quite disturbing. Are tax dollars financing this jab lottery?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

That's quite disturbing. Are tax dollars financing this jab lottery?
        Not quite sure I thought my state was broke. I’m hoping it’s coming from local politician’s pockets, you know, like it should, but I know this isn’t the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

America has been a divided nation since antiquity. Pipe down with your nonsense and stop being so damn afraid.

The world is great.
          The World is great? I think not. It is obvious that the world is in terrible shape globally and not just in the USA. Obviously you're completely in the dark, but based on your obvious lack of understanding it isn't surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

That should get people out. Hard to believe people are stupid enough not to get vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

That should get people out. Hard to believe people are stupid enough not to get vaccinated.
              They are bribing people to get a vaccine.

That's all you need to know.

Hey, your body. Your choice.

Carry on.
              Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Lol i thought this delta **** was some new variant (a couple weeks ago)

Then i realized it just the Indian variant people had been on about for a month

I guess that name was to racist?
                Fists_of_Fury and man down like this.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

Not everyone is a 70 year old man with health problems
                  Fists_of_Fury and Rockin' like this.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

The World is great? I think not. It is obvious that the world is in terrible shape globally and not just in the USA. Obviously you're completely in the dark, but based on your obvious lack of understanding it isn't surprising.
                    The world is great oddterry. I know you like
                    to reminisce over your childhood years when life was in black and white and Fillmore was president.

Actually most things are better now. Thank God.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

They are bribing people to get a vaccine.

That's all you need to know.

Hey, your body. Your choice.

Carry on.
                      With drugs lol. Hey we'll give ya some pot if you get it doe lol. Wtf.

Tonyge has been wrong on so levels its not even funny. Same guy buys Tony frauds BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X