No announcement yet.

What’s up with this Delta Variant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s up with this Delta Variant?

I heard it’s gaining steam. So should I get vaccinated or what??? Or is this sh#t resistant to the vaccine?

Speaking of vaccines, only half of my state is vaccinated, but when I went to the baseball game, which had 60% capacity, no one was wearing a mask. I guarantee you at least 1 person there had the virus. Oh and there was no social distancing either. I’m not saying scared. I’m saying cases are going to go up now that masks are going away and we are opening up full steam. It’ll never go away until there are zero cases.

Then just add on the variants and I feel like humanity is going to be wiped away from earth. The new ruling species will undoubtedly be the cat. Those tricky motherfu#kers are probably behind all of this.

I got fully vaccinated a couple months ago. I still wear a mask, but I'm not really worried about Covid.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I heard it’s gaining steam. So should I get vaccinated or what??? Or is this sh#t resistant to the vaccine?

Speaking of vaccines, only half of my state is vaccinated, but when I went to the baseball game, which had 60% capacity, no one was wearing a mask. I guarantee you at least 1 person there had the virus. Oh and there was no social distancing either. I’m not saying scared. I’m saying cases are going to go up now that masks are going away and we are opening up full steam. It’ll never go away until there are zero cases.

Then just add on the variants and I feel like humanity is going to be wiped away from earth. The new ruling species will undoubtedly be the cat. Those tricky motherfu#kers are probably behind all of this.
      Originally posted by wilberbear View Post
      I got fully vaccinated a couple months ago. I still wear a mask, but I'm not really worried about Covid.
      I wear a mask here and there, but got fully vacced back in April.

The new Delta variant appears to be creating chaos in some countries, because it's more contagious. Also, some of the vaccines are less effective against it. They still work, but not as good as they do against other variants.

Comment

Delta variant is 60% more contagious. It’s also about twice as lethal to those unvaccinated. Definitely get the vaccine if you can.

I’m double jabbed

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

you probably live in a state full of mouthbreathing ******s. if you don't have a vaccine at this stage you are one of them. it's free, easy, and you sound like you recognize it's the only way to get rid of the pandemic.

get a ****ing vax you chode. i was sick for about 10 hours after my second shot. you could save someone's life, or your own.

Comment

transmission rate among unvaxed right now are going to be very low because of the sun and the heat. this is one of the dryest and warmest summers ever. how often do you hear about people getting the flu when there's aton of vitamin D and it's 80 outside???

when people start going insside, stop getting free vitamin D, and the sun and heat no longer kills the virus in the air and it stays suspended for a few minuts or even an hour or two, poeple will start going to hospitals and dying again.

Comment

Originally posted by wilberbear View Post
              You got vaccinated but you wear a mask and you're not worried?
              Jsmooth9876, Rockin' and 2 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

You got vaccinated but you wear a mask and you're not worried?
                I received both vaccinations early this year and feel safe. Sometimes though wearing a mask in public is a smart idea and does make you safer. There are still people who go bananas and will assault the unmasked, so at times it is definitely safer to wear the mask.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

I received both vaccinations early this year and feel safe. Sometimes though wearing a mask in public is a smart idea and does make you safer. There are still people who go bananas and will assault the unmasked, so at times it is definitely safer to wear the mask.
                  America must be a rough place if people feel
                  like they have to wear masks to avoid being assaulted. No wonder you all love guns so much.

Comment

half-kilogram-water-clear-delta-8-distillate-768x1024-1.jpg

It's alright, bit light, but if you're not a big dabber you should enjoy it. I mix mine with the 9. 1 part 9 to 3 parts 8.

I'm just ****ing with youse, I read the thread, I know.

Comment

Working...
                    X