Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• markusmod
    replied
    Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post

Not really.. the average strippers that need to hustle, yes.. the hottest stripper in the club, she can be a b1tch..
    I have the hot chicks mob me at the strip clubs and I look like Ralpheus from WCW fame.

ralph.jpg

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied

Not really.. the average strippers that need to hustle, yes.. the hottest stipper in the club, she can be a b1tch..
    Actually LOL... the strippers that used to make the most were those that were practically obese and I am not exxagerating. Im talking a thin looking guy would have a hefer on his lap lol... My wife told me that some of those hefers would average like a thousand plus a night... weekday. Meanwhile a lot of gorgeous ladies did very well, but not as well.

Leave a comment:

• Lomadeaux
    replied
    She found out you were a LeB*tch fan and was like ew...

Leave a comment:

• B.UTLER
    replied
    Originally posted by markusmod View Post
    That's hard to believe, because strippers usually try to game the ugliest, loneliest looking dudes because they usually give up the most money.
    Not really.. the average strippers that need to hustle, yes.. the hottest stipper in the club, she can be a b1tch..

Leave a comment:

• markusmod
    replied
    That's hard to believe, because strippers usually try to game the ugliest, loneliest looking dudes because they usually give up the most money.

Leave a comment:

• PACnPBFsuck
    replied
    Butrer, I think you should just be gay

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Butler is a baller in Houston!

you in Jamaica drinking ripple!
    You have yet to prove a claim. All tales.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied

Well i can certainly afford her cuz they all charge the same per lap dance and i already had 2 lap dance so it must be the former.. fml..
    You found your balls after three years?
    Yeah. Bathe properly after you use that fish sauce. That sh_t stinks.

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied

Well i can certainly afford her cuz they all charge the same per lap dance and i already had 2 lap dance so it must be the former.. fml..
    So many strip clubs in Houston! Keep making money brother butler

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Lies. This racist bish is lying now. They work for money not looks. Only your personal hygiene would turn them off. You probably smelled stink.
    Butler is a baller in Houston!

you in Jamaica drinking ripple!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X