Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

faqing stripper didnt want a lap dance cuz im ugly smh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • faqing stripper didnt want a lap dance cuz im ugly smh

    Went to strip club.. several strippers went to our table asking if we want lap dance.. im like ok.. so one of the hottest strippers i like, my buddy called her and she went to our table.. so i ask her if she wants a lap and she was like nah.. lmao.. ouch.. she had no problem having lap dance with other guys though..smh

  • #2
    Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Went to strip club.. several strippers went to our table asking if we want lap dance.. im like ok.. so one of the hottest strippers i like, my buddy called her and she went to our table.. so i ask her if she wants a lap and she was like nah.. lmao.. ouch.. she had no problem having lap dance with other guys though..smh
    Lies. This racist bish is lying now. They work for money not looks. Only your personal hygiene would turn them off. You probably smelled stink.
    Willy Wanker likes this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Went to strip club.. several strippers went to our table asking if we want lap dance.. im like ok.. so one of the hottest strippers i like, my buddy called her and she went to our table.. so i ask her if she wants a lap and she was like nah.. lmao.. ouch.. she had no problem having lap dance with other guys though..smh
      Strip clubs are stupid. I say that as one who is married to a former stripper... Whats wrong with a cocktail lounge? If you want a girl then save up for an escort. Im sorry you were rejected... thats kind of pathetic, not going to lie.
      siablo14 and Willy Wanker like this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Lol this new format is lame. How's people on my ignore able to reply in my thread smh

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

          Strip clubs are stupid. I say that as one who is married to a former stripper... Whats wrong with a cocktail lounge? If you want a girl then save up for an escort. Im sorry you were rejected... thats kind of pathetic, not going to lie.
          I havent been in one in many years

          Comment


          • #6
            Was she ugly too?
            Willy Wanker likes this.

            Comment


            • #7
              Probably scared her with that raging 3 inch bulge. Be happy she saved you 20 bucks or whatever those disease infested cum dumpsters are charging these days.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Lol this new format is lame. How's people on my ignore able to reply in my thread smh
                A racist like you should have tougher skin.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                  Probably scared her with that raging 3 inch bulge. Be happy she saved you 20 bucks or whatever those disease infested cum dumpsters are charging these days.
                  $100 plus bish and you see a nice body Asian whose areolas match her skin colour.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Some posters here dont know how to read.. i said we had several strippers went to our table.. i had lap dance with 2 of them already.. the hottest one was the one who said nah..

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP