Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBS Children's Show Features Dancing Drag Queen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    Okay, i'll ask here then too.

    Why would one hide the reality of the world from a child? There are trannies in the world. So long as there's nothing perverse in their content why can't a trans person, as a trans person, be a child's content creator?

    If y'all want to tell your kids "ew look at that weird creep" or some such similar that's plenty fair and your right to, but, telling a person they can't do something perfectly legal because you don't like that type of person is clear, overt, oppression. Your job as a parent is to give your kids values not raise them in a bubble and pretend like everything you don't like doesn't even exist.

    You know why my generation is so soft? Raised by your dumbass generation of pansy ass control bull****. Y'all have 0 confidence and it shows in how you raised your kids. Now we got girls who don't know how to act, guys who don't know how to act, and trannies all over the place and you dumb ****s want to continue that ****. Dude, Tipper Gore failed hard as ****. Regan era conservatism gave birth to **** like Manson and Zombie and you stupid ****s kept it up until now you gotta cry about trannies. Guess what? Y'all done made the market and the only thing you're going to achieve by shielding a child from that market is a pansy ass kid who ain't ready for life. I basically bullied everyone I knew in school and didn't even know I was bullying them because rather than talking about it they just tried to ignore the issue. Leaving me as a fool with jokes that actually hurt feelings I didn't mean to and a whole bunch of my own generation prone to crying about an insult they their god damned selves call micro. I still do not feel bad about it. I reckon a generation of pansy ****s was raised by the people who were in or abouts their 20s in the 80s.

    Trans and Drags are less than a percent of a population and have no reason to get this much coverage, this big a push, or this much interaction except y'all want to try to Parental Advisory **** again like the moron generation y'all're. My gen might be pansy asses but youse are dumb as **** level dumb.

    Make them bigger dumb ****. Then tell me how much you wish they didn't exist. Just like metal? Just like every goddamn thing y'all tried and failed to censor? Maybe wake the **** up and shut the **** up?
    It's disgusting filth.

    Answer this, would you take your child to a pride parade? Have you seen what goes on?

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by New England View Post
      yeah they're going full ******. the NPR insagram account had a picture of a dude looking just ****ing awful in makeup with the caption "drag is art." drag is mental illness, inherently sexual behavior, and attention seeking. when i lived in new york there was a 6 and a half foot, homeless behemoth who dressed like a powder puff girl and walked around towing a children's red wagon behind him. this was one of the most liberal cities in the country and it was still recognized universally that this thing had a screw loose and was not to be celebrated or trusted. he looked remarkably like the picture i saw on the instagram account of NPR. the contrast in public attitudes in 15 years time blows my mind.

      drag is selling and npr is pimping its "public" brand out. it's not public radio anymore, it's liberal radio. it's funded my listeners and states, and it's popular with the liberal. i worry that the world is becoming more extreme as it is becoming modern. teenagers can watch their favorite celebrities beat the hell out of each other in boxing matches. quite a few tik tokers got knocked out over the weekend. those celebrities are themselves teenagers, and totally self made. worth millions. you can watch some of your favorite influencers get naked or railed on camera. AMC is being traded at levels you'd see from an S and P company.

      i dated a girl with a 14 year old and let me tell you, it's like they're from another planet. their brains don't work like ours. they have a phone in their pockets that is smarter than you are. think about it. it's true. that somehow makes them dumber. they don't value the same things we value. they all think they're going to make a million bucks playing videogames. we live in the future and it is not looking good.
      You dated a woman with a kid? You use to always talk down on that, watch yo bish ass become a step father

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        Okay, i'll ask here then too.

        Why would one hide the reality of the world from a child? There are trannies in the world. So long as there's nothing perverse in their content why can't a trans person, as a trans person, be a child's content creator?

        If y'all want to tell your kids "ew look at that weird creep" or some such similar that's plenty fair and your right to, but, telling a person they can't do something perfectly legal because you don't like that type of person is clear, overt, oppression. Your job as a parent is to give your kids values not raise them in a bubble and pretend like everything you don't like doesn't even exist.

        You know why my generation is so soft? Raised by your dumbass generation of pansy ass control bull****. Y'all have 0 confidence and it shows in how you raised your kids. Now we got girls who don't know how to act, guys who don't know how to act, and trannies all over the place and you dumb ****s want to continue that ****. Dude, Tipper Gore failed hard as ****. Regan era conservatism gave birth to **** like Manson and Zombie and you stupid ****s kept it up until now you gotta cry about trannies. Guess what? Y'all done made the market and the only thing you're going to achieve by shielding a child from that market is a pansy ass kid who ain't ready for life. I basically bullied everyone I knew in school and didn't even know I was bullying them because rather than talking about it they just tried to ignore the issue. Leaving me as a fool with jokes that actually hurt feelings I didn't mean to and a whole bunch of my own generation prone to crying about an insult they their god damned selves call micro. I still do not feel bad about it. I reckon a generation of pansy ****s was raised by the people who were in or abouts their 20s in the 80s.

        Trans and Drags are less than a percent of a population and have no reason to get this much coverage, this big a push, or this much interaction except y'all want to try to Parental Advisory **** again like the moron generation y'all're. My gen might be pansy asses but youse are dumb as **** level dumb.

        Make them bigger dumb ****. Then tell me how much you wish they didn't exist. Just like metal? Just like every goddamn thing y'all tried and failed to censor? Maybe wake the **** up and shut the **** up?

        I agree, we should give our kids cocaine, we don't wanna hide them from the reality of the world.
        Fists_of_Fury and niceyboo3 like this.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

          As someone who has attended drag nights and have friends (girlfriends friends) who participate in drag events I can tell you that you're talking out of your backside.

          I'm sure the guy in NYC was indeed mentally ill. Many people in America are unwell with no access to healthcare to help them. I couldn't get over the number of crazies compared to London (still has too many) which is a similar sized cosmopolitan global metropolis.

          Anyway I digress

          To suggest that all are mentally ill is quite simply false. You thinking that they are doesn't make them so.
          yeah, did you live in ithaca new york 15 years ago and see this 9 foot, homeless freakshow in a children's dress towing around a red wagon??? and how he was UNIVERSALLY recognized to be mentally ill and flat out dangerous by the most liberal college students in the country, and how he's now on the front page of NPR??? am i talking out of my ass there???? ****ing google him. clown. this was a real person and he died in his 40's. google homelessness in ithaca new york. it's right next to cornell university. incredibly well studied. one of the largest and most dense homeless populations east of the Mississippi before the city classified all thge homeless camps as "flood prone" and bulldozed the main camp known as "the jungle." this is upstate new york, mind you, where 0 degree F nights are common. trannies were exponentially more likely to get picked up for sex work than straight men of the same economic status. they committed more violent crimes, were more likely to be victims of crimes from other homeless or other trannies or freakshows.

          i'd love to see you let h9im take your kids around for a stroll in his red wagon.


          why do i think trannies are mentally ill? they've got a dick and they want it lopped off. that dissonance is so strong that they kill themselves at 3X the rates of normal human beings. how in the ****ing world is that not a mental defect or illness???? how are those people not more dangerous than you or i????


          until 2013 [i had graduated and moved out prior to this point,] transexuals were called "gender dysphoric." that's a ****ing mental illness, chief. the reason for the differentiation in diagnosis was not a practical or a clinical one, but a human interest one, to stop the stigma associated with being mentally ill. that doesn't mean your favorite psychologists, who went to school when i did and at liberal schools like mine, don't still think a dude who thinks he's a woman is mentally ill. it's in line with what they were taught and reality.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post

            You dated a woman with a kid? You use to always talk down on that, watch yo bish ass become a step father

            i think you're mixing me up with someone else, unless you're referring to my regard for the poster on this website who bought shoes for bosslady's kids and took a bus to canada to get a BJ from a 300 lber.

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

              That would be a hoot !
              I seem to trigger blm etc…

              they be axing for my SAN last job etc.

              Jew Mexican lives are unimportant

              I say go to livers lie Beria! No takers

              if white guys were in Liberia it would be a nice place!

              jews in jerseleum bow kunta Saiblo wants to cash in on BLM bullchit



              im racist cuz I only like living near rich ppl

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by New England View Post


                i think you're mixing me up with someone else, unless you're referring to my regard for the poster on this website who bought shoes for bosslady's kids and took a bus to canada to get a BJ from a 300 lber.
                I get wood for that accent!

                id fit in nicely with Boston red socks females..

                Boston is kinda a dream location for me..

                I’ll skip Brooklyn and my Jew cousins..

                I prefer Catholic
                who know how to party

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

                  I seem to trigger blm etc…

                  they be axing for my SAN last job etc.

                  Jew Mexican lives are unimportant

                  I say go to livers lie Beria! No takers

                  if white guys were in Liberia it would be a nice place!

                  jews in jerseleum bow kunta Saiblo wants to cash in on BLM bullchit



                  im racist cuz I only like living near rich ppl
                  Then we all are

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by New England View Post

                    yeah, did you live in ithaca new york 15 years ago and see this 9 foot, homeless freakshow in a children's dress towing around a red wagon??? and how he was UNIVERSALLY recognized to be mentally ill and flat out dangerous by the most liberal college students in the country, and how he's now on the front page of NPR??? am i talking out of my ass there???? ****ing google him. clown. this was a real person and he died in his 40's. google homelessness in ithaca new york. it's right next to cornell university. incredibly well studied. one of the largest and most dense homeless populations east of the Mississippi before the city classified all thge homeless camps as "flood prone" and bulldozed the main camp known as "the jungle." this is upstate new york, mind you, where 0 degree F nights are common. trannies were exponentially more likely to get picked up for sex work than straight men of the same economic status. they committed more violent crimes, were more likely to be victims of crimes from other homeless or other trannies or freakshows.

                    i'd love to see you let h9im take your kids around for a stroll in his red wagon.


                    why do i think trannies are mentally ill? they've got a dick and they want it lopped off. that dissonance is so strong that they kill themselves at 3X the rates of normal human beings. how in the ****ing world is that not a mental defect or illness???? how are those people not more dangerous than you or i????


                    until 2013 [i had graduated and moved out prior to this point,] transexuals were called "gender dysphoric." that's a ****ing mental illness, chief. the reason for the differentiation in diagnosis was not a practical or a clinical one, but a human interest one, to stop the stigma associated with being mentally ill. that doesn't mean your favorite psychologists, who went to school when i did and at liberal schools like mine, don't still think a dude who thinks he's a woman is mentally ill. it's in line with what they were taught and reality.
                    So just because some trannies are dangerous means most or all of them are? Let's see, more likely to get picked up for sex work. Well yeah, it's not like they have a lot of employment options. More violent crimes because people want to rob or beat them and if they're living on the streets have to live in fear. You even said yourself they're more likely to be victims. They kill themselves at 3x the rate because the overwhelming majority of people react to them in exactly the way you do.

                    Yeah at one time it was considered a mental illness. Now mental health workers know better and removed it from the latest DSM book. Just like being gay used to be a mental illness in the original DSM and there were films made telling kids to avoid gay men, making them look like mustache wearing pedos. It's not a mental illness based on years of research and it no longer being classified as such, like being gay no longer is and how we know know that diddling women isn't a cure for hysteria or using leeches doesn't cure everything. It's called progress. You don't have to like or understand it, but those are the facts. Not a mental illness.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post



                      because children’s brains absorb things and build pathways of things that easily influence them and warp
                      their brain for the future.

                      One school had 40% of the students claiming to be “gender fluid”. That is not a natural statistic, That’s very influenced one.

                      All parents need to do is teach kids to be respectful people and accept people’s differences as long as it’s not harmful. that’s what you need to teach kids about the world.

                      This kind of thing is about warping children, not educating them. Make no mistake about that.

                      plus there’s so much social pressure to accept this as the norm or risk being outcast and labelled a bigot and have your career affected. So people feel like they have to accept this stuff as normal, which goes as far as people allowing little kids to take medication to turn them into little trannies because they feel it’s ok because it’s been forced upon them with crap like this video. These kind of videos plant the seeds in kids minds when they’re not mature enough to understand reality or make choices.

                      so it goes well beyond just getting kids to sing a little song about drag queens. It’s part of a bigger picture that’s warping kids minds and their parents, to the point kids are having life changing medications when they’re barely old enough to read and write.

                      if you think that’s ok, then you’re part of the problem.
                      They said they're gender fluid. And? How many times have you heard about someone getting a sex change later in life who said they knew when they were a little kid that they were the opposite gender? Cailtlyn Jenner said she was about 5 on a TV interview when she was still Bruce and knew. So it's most likely already in their heads and not planted there. This is just telling kids it's okay to come out. This is the same dumb argument that tries to blame real life violence on TV violence. Nobody is or should be legally allowed to change their gender before 18 and we're not talking about that here, just acceptance of someone different through song.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP