Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For The Attention of all you gentlemen ( $$$ Talks )

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have a thing for kunts (your word), go for it

Perhaps you want some payback ?
    String her along only to dump her ?

Comment

Get that ***** to lick yo hairy balls.

True feeling of power right there

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        So, ( cutting a long story short )

2013 - 2016 i used to work in some shytty place doing some work to get by and that shyt.

I hit it off with a girl, i think she had a boyfrend at the time but she used to text me and message me all the time. She had the option of jumping ship ( my way ) but chose that guy instead. Further down the line ( post 2016 she married him i think , around 2018/19).

I left that work place in early 2016 and was swinging in the wind. And with that all communication ceased. I made a fool of myself somewhat, probably looked like a simp to her and some chums and what not.

Alone and broke, i just went back and studied some more, like a man possessed. 2017 i landed a hot shot job that pays $$$ . As the years went by my salary increased dramatically and still does, thanks to the almighty. Now working my current job and also branched out to develop software with some peeps for clients, as a side business. Thanks to god for all the blessings, all gods will.

Last couple of years i used to put my activities on snapchat , flying to meetings, expensive restaurants. £1000+ suits, in a different city every week in an expensive hotel etc. Busy mans lifestyle, ya dig. Her close friends and work mates would see this and i am pretty sure she would too as i was an object of discussion for quite some time. Her and I were best buddies on Snapchat and would message all the time. She eventually blocked me around 2016 when I stopped replying to her messages .

She would see my snaps from mutual friends and ex colleagues that she knew who were around her.

Anyway, this morning i check my linkedin since i dont have facebook or any of that stuff, and interestingly i see i have an incoming request from this kunt wanting to add me to her network. Mind you, we have not spoken in over 5 maybe 6 years. What is this spit shine kunt thinking, i am going to accept her,

tl;dr;

Moral of the story, bytches aint shyt. Stay humble to your self and push your self hard in life, when they see ya somewhat ballin' , they want to slide up in them DM's and be a part of it.

Its at that point you tell them to fock right off. You are the same man u were back then, if it was a no from her back then; today its a NO from YOU..

Peace out homiez!
        So she is feeling you because you got your sh_t together. You are stable.

Well, any woman you find now will like you for that same reason.

It's a dude who never got any woman but one day he wins the lotto and is looking to find a woman who likes him for him. He will never know the truth there.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

My God bless all your steps, guide your decisions, help you to discern true friends form haters.

I hate to admit this, but I got family members who seemingly want me to fail.

they just want to say I told you so, or some bull I don’t hear.

japanese proverb
          7 times fall down, 8 times get up!

nay sayers everywhere!

one rap song I love

50cents, a half dollar,
          “if I can’t do it homie it can’t be done

if you got the time, singularity University

top movers and shakers, great place to make contacts

Nice info homie

I love the never say die attitude, sort of explains why there is so much success coming out of Japan, as well as 100ft killer Lizards.

God bless you and guide you too brother, shalom!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post

Real ****, I'm dealing with a heart break right now, **** sucks, I'm trying to do what you did and just focus on myself, but it's hard sometimes
            You will get through it brother, no doubt at all.

Focussing on your self is extremely hard. Its a fock load of SACRIFICE

I have sacrificed a fock load of things.

- cut out everyone who drains my time
            - that includes, friends and people who call me and steer me away from my goals. Hard but had to be done
            - i dont watch TV really, i might watch some drama episode like Sopranos, the Wire or Dave Chappelle in bed at night, after a long days work. I may watch the occaisonal boxing fight./football match/ufc . In short i do not watch tv
            - cut out everything that wastes time and doesnt let you study your craft or things you are interested in

Have huge , bodacious goals, galactic goals my friend.

Elon, Bill, Steve all of em worked 16 hours a day, on their craft

You gotta just WORK. No cute way of putting it.

My neck and back are aching always.

my day starts at 9am , finish work @ 5.30pm . I am lucky i work from home and have done so pre covid too. I take an hours rest, work out, sleep, goof off and then im back on it

6.30pm - 12am , i continue to work on my own projects, learning, study, etc

12am onwards, i might smoke some weed and jump into bed on my tablet. Watch some drama/movie/youtube/goof off or ill listen to Joe Rogan. Then ill doze off.

Rinse and repeat every day.

I know youre a electrician. Seperate your self from other electricians and learn more ****.

For me , im an IT/network security/programming/development guy so i try to learn everything as much as i can, so my value increase. I also develop apps , learned that myself.

if you can provide excellent services for people that can save them 1) Money , 2) TIme 3) Time+Money 4) Increase productivity and generate revenue , then your products and services will sell

You gotta cut out the bs in your life. Know its going to take time. You are on teh grind all day everyday, no matter what. Go deep into your chosen field, become an expert and then go beyond expertise.

I am far from an expert in my fields but i am improving everyday and trying to get to where i want to be.

Value = $$$

If you are a valueable asset that can make a corporation money, that can wow them and clients, then your going to worth a lot of money. People will want to collaborate with you because from you they can make money.

In short , work harder than hard. There is no way success fell onto someones lap. They worked hard for it

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
              If you have a thing for kunts (your word), go for it

Perhaps you want some payback ?
              String her along only to dump her ?
              Nah bro,

That kunt made her choices back then, and i making mine now.

I dont want her to lay eyes on my ever again, despise the kunt, Hope she gets DP'ed by Lex Steele and Mandingo, no lube.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

You are a true savage brother Beer

I bet you have made some broad lick yo hairy balls

Id let her lick my hairy balls only to cut her off mid way and say "BYTCH, yo lick game is sub par, you are dismissed!"

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

So she is feeling you because you got your sh_t together. You are stable.

Well, any woman you find now will like you for that same reason.

It's a dude who never got any woman but one day he wins the lotto and is looking to find a woman who likes him for him. He will never know the truth there.
                  I have had hustler friends who had no money before they started ballin' and then once they started to drive fancy cars, they said all sorts of creatures crawled out of the woodwork.
                  siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

Nice info homie

I love the never say die attitude, sort of explains why there is so much success coming out of Japan, as well as 100ft killer Lizards.

God bless you and guide you too brother, shalom!
                    I saw a big azz cat… feral and Jhonny stfup
                    japan has wild pigs, monkeys,

God bless your every step! May Goodness and mercy follow you all the days of your life

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Marines die… I’m afraid of your war face!

Comment

Working...
                      X