No announcement yet.

Hunter Biden used N-word in conversation and texts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

No, they have different policy ideas and it's interpreted by people like you as hating the US as a whole, rather than certain aspects of it. Funny how when someone on the right wants to change things, he's a patriot and strong, but on the left they hate America. I didn't buy into anything, except his direct quotes.

Rumors and gossip? Like when Trump believed shining UV light down someone's throat would cure the Corona virus because of a rumor he heard? Yeah no, I don't believe stuff like that. A lot of people hated Ali early in his career and when he dodged the draft. Doesn't mean Rocky disliked all black people. Even Ali himself disliked the Nation of Islam and distanced himself from them after Malcom X's murder.

As for Hunter Biden, what does anyone want done? His dad impeached? So, his son's a racist, it's not illegal. And we already knew the media is hypocritical and has an agenda. Just like when they focus on missing white kids, but not if it's someone of any other race. Saw a story about some black girl whose dead body couldn't be recovered because it was buried in a landfill. You think it that kid was white, rich and prominent, people wouldn't be digging her up? Just like they mention if 3 white guys beat up a black guy, but you hardly hear a mention if a white guy gets beaten by several people of any other race. The hypocrisy is disgusting and needs to stop. I don't know what people can do, except use the platform of social media or get these other stories on the news.
    Here are a few racial gems, with exact quotes, from Biden:

--- Speaking about busing and desegregation: “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle [emphasis added] with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this.”

— “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

— “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)

— “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

— “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

During the 1980s, Biden helped pass laws reinstating the federal death penalty, abolishing federal parole, increasing penalties for marijuana possession, expanding the use of civil asset forfeiture, and establishing a 100-to-1 sentencing disparity for possession of crack cocaine (used disproportionately by poor nonwhite people) and powder cocaine (used disproportionately by rich white people).

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Now you're cherry picking who gets a pass for racism. Racist Democrats who hate whites are give a pass by the likes of you. As is Marciano.

Omar has made remarks which are highly questionable. She referred to the attacks of 9/11 as “some people did something.” She accused Jewish-Americans of dual loyalty with the “It’s all about the Benjamins” tweet. Then there is the tweet saying, "(M)ay Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel."

She blamed the U.S. for the terrorist attack on the Kenyan mall that killed 70 people and wounded 200 more. She wanted a Minnesota judge to show leniency to a man who tried to obtained fake passports to go fight for ISIS. She blamed the U.S. for the Venezuelan coup. She supported the terrorist organization Hamas as they fired rockets at Israel. She complained about the way Americans pronounce “Al Qaeda." She made the false claim that U.S. forces killed thousands of Somalis during the “Black Hawk Down” mission and included the hashtag “#NotTodaySatan.”

If we're talking direct quotes, why aren't you crying racism about Biden? He made blatantly racist comments his entire political career. His own vice president called him a segregationist on the debate stage, now here she is as his vice, waiting for him to drop dead so she can swoop in and be your new incompetent president. A slutty adulterous one at that.
      Omar has made questionable remarks, as has Trump. I don't cherry pick, that's your department. And if Marciano disliked black people and Joe Louis so much, why did he help pay for his medical bills when Louis was hospitalized later in life? Why can't you see that both sides say questionable things? In your mind, it's only one side that does it though.

Comment

Omar has made questionable remarks, as has Trump. I don't cherry pick, that's your department. And if Marciano disliked black people and Joe Louis so much, why did he help pay for his medical bills when Louis was hospitalized later in life? Why can't you see that both sides say questionable things? In your mind, it's only one side that does it though.
        That's not what I said, I never said both sides aren't guilty of questionable or even racist behaviors. You just jumped on here to defend Hunter and attack Trump with your TDS. Like most people who hate him, when you ask for specific policies or remarks that offended them or hurt them, they have no answer. You follow the pied pipers of CNN and NYT and their lies and deceptions. A CNN big wig was just caught by project veritas admitting they hoaxed the American people when it came to COVID and all the other Trump-hating nonsense in order to prevent him from being re-elected. Your own party lies to you and then laughs about it to your face, and you can coming back for more. You're like the prison b!tch that went into jail straight and came out wearing skirts and a wig.

Comment

That's not what I said, I never said both sides aren't guilty of questionable or even racist behaviors. You just jumped on here to defend Hunter and attack Trump with your TDS. Like most people who hate him, when you ask for specific policies or remarks that offended them or hurt them, they have no answer. You follow the pied pipers of CNN and NYT and their lies and deceptions. A CNN big wig was just caught by project veritas admitting they hoaxed the American people when it came to COVID and all the other Trump-hating nonsense in order to prevent him from being re-elected. Your own party lies to you and then laughs about it to your face, and you can coming back for more. You're like the prison b!tch that went into jail straight and came out wearing skirts and a wig.
          Where did I defend Hunter? I never condoned anything he said. And it's not my party. I'm not a right or left winger. I hate both sides equally. The racism, elitism and out of touch right, along with the overly woke cancel culture left who want to accuse white people of racism for the smallest, ticky tack infractions while letting the major stuff go unchecked. The left has become what they used to claim they hated the most and the majority are sick of it. Luckily, there are independent news sources online. I don't watch CNN or read NYT and it's already been answered several times in this thread what people don't like about Trump. And what about the lies your party and Trump tells you, yet you keep supporting them? I know, it's not his fault. Just say you ran into a door. Wear a pair of sunglasses for a few days until that shiner from your boyfriend clears up.

Comment

• The guy sounds like he is an ignorant c.unt and probably a closet racist. If this stuff is true and not fabricated by the dailymail.

He gets uppity using the word, so clearly it has some weird f.ucked up feeling for him to say it the way he does.

Weirdo.

Comment

Where did I defend Hunter? I never condoned anything he said. And it's not my party. I'm not a right or left winger. I hate both sides equally. The racism, elitism and out of touch right, along with the overly woke cancel culture left who want to accuse white people of racism for the smallest, ticky tack infractions while letting the major stuff go unchecked. The left has become what they used to claim they hated the most and the majority are sick of it. Luckily, there are independent news sources online. I don't watch CNN or read NYT and it's already been answered several times in this thread what people don't like about Trump. And what about the lies your party and Trump tells you, yet you keep supporting them? I know, it's not his fault. Just say you ran into a door. Wear a pair of sunglasses for a few days until that shiner from your boyfriend clears up.
              Your hate for Trump is from a misinformation campaign against him for the last six years. I can’t argue with people who refuse to inform themselves. Who instead get their news from biased networks and periodicals and do not possess critical thinking skills.

Comment

Your hate for Trump is from a misinformation campaign against him for the last six years. I can’t argue with people who refuse to inform themselves. Who instead get their news from biased networks and periodicals and do not possess critical thinking skills.
                "I can't argue with people who refuse to inform themselves. Who instead get their news from biased networks and periodicals and do not possess critical thinking skills." Neither can I, which is why I'm done arguing with you. Good thing you never had to argue with yourself.

Comment

• This f’n guy…

Hunter Biden called Asians ‘yellow’ in text exchange with cousin

First son Hunter Biden used the racial slur “yellow” to refer to Asian women in a January 2019 text message to cousin Caroline Biden about getting fixed up with someone, according to a new report.

The January 26, 2019 conversation was preserved on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop and was first reported by DailyMail.com.

In a screenshot posted by the outlet, Caroline — the daughter of President Biden’s brother James — suggests setting Hunter up with one of her friends.

“Do you want foreign or domestic,” she asks at one point before adding: “I can’t give you f—ing Asian sorry. I’m not doing it.”

The next two messages from Hunter read: “Domesticated foreigner” and “Is fine.” The next message reads: “No yellow.”

This is not the first time the younger Biden’s text messages have revealed instances of racist language. Last week, it was revealed that Hunter Biden had repeatedly called his white attorney, George Mesires, the n-word.

Hunter Biden’s text exchange with his cousin Caroline Biden.

During one conversation in December 2018, a month before the chat with Caroline, Hunter Biden asked Mesires, “How much money do I owe you” before adding, “Becaause [sic] n—a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.” The revelation caused an uproar among conservative media outlets, but was completely ignored by the mainstream press.

The publication of Hunter’s message referring to Asians as “yellow” comes amid a surge in physical attacks against Asian-Americans. Two more assaultswere reported in Manhattan last week and are being investigated as suspected hate crimes. Last month, Joe Biden signed a measure aiming to fast-track investigation of coronavirus-related hate crimes into law.

However, Hunter’s father has his own history of using racially charged language toward South Asian people, remarking in 2006 that “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

https://nypost.com/2021/06/16/hunter...e-with-cousin/

Comment

This f’n guy…

Hunter Biden called Asians ‘yellow’ in text exchange with cousin

First son Hunter Biden used the racial slur “yellow” to refer to Asian women in a January 2019 text message to cousin Caroline Biden about getting fixed up with someone, according to a new report.

The January 26, 2019 conversation was preserved on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop and was first reported by DailyMail.com.

In a screenshot posted by the outlet, Caroline — the daughter of President Biden’s brother James — suggests setting Hunter up with one of her friends.

“Do you want foreign or domestic,” she asks at one point before adding: “I can’t give you f—ing Asian sorry. I’m not doing it.”

The next two messages from Hunter read: “Domesticated foreigner” and “Is fine.” The next message reads: “No yellow.”

This is not the first time the younger Biden’s text messages have revealed instances of racist language. Last week, it was revealed that Hunter Biden had repeatedly called his white attorney, George Mesires, the n-word.

Hunter Biden’s text exchange with his cousin Caroline Biden.

During one conversation in December 2018, a month before the chat with Caroline, Hunter Biden asked Mesires, “How much money do I owe you” before adding, “Becaause [sic] n—a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.” The revelation caused an uproar among conservative media outlets, but was completely ignored by the mainstream press.

The publication of Hunter’s message referring to Asians as “yellow” comes amid a surge in physical attacks against Asian-Americans. Two more assaultswere reported in Manhattan last week and are being investigated as suspected hate crimes. Last month, Joe Biden signed a measure aiming to fast-track investigation of coronavirus-related hate crimes into law.

However, Hunter’s father has his own history of using racially charged language toward South Asian people, remarking in 2006 that “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

https://nypost.com/2021/06/16/hunter...e-with-cousin/

Imma need his number, I could see us being BFF

#RealRecognizeReal

Comment

• I love Jewish jokes funny stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X