Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Name a clear example. I dare you.

you dare me

several of trumps businesses have paid out for racial discrimination lawsuits. he's been sued by and paid out settlements to his employees, customers, and the DOJ under the nixon administration of all places, for racial discrimination

he is a birther
    he pitched an apprentice: whites vs blacks, to a major tv network
    he's claimed he "doesn't like blacks counting his money," and that he only wants short guys in yamukas
    he called for a ban on muslims coming to the us. all of them. 1.6 billion. eventually his admin did ban travel from 7 predominantly muslim countries
    he wanted a judge to resign from a fraud case against him because he was mexican american
    there is quite a bit more! jeff bezos supposedly owns footage of the guy dropping the n word.

what i don't understand is how you can look at all of this and brush it aside and then get up in arms over hunter biden dropping nbombs in his text messages. hunter biden is joe biden's son! you're brushing aside discrimination lawsuits and settlements based on policies in giant businesses and that he adopted when he was the president and instead focusing on the text messages of joe biden's kid. do you get how incredibly one sided your view of the world appears when you do that?
    Anthony342 Anthony342 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

you dare me

several of trumps businesses have paid out for racial discrimination lawsuits. he's been sued by and paid out settlements to his employees, customers, and the DOJ under the nixon administration of all places, for racial discrimination

he is a birther
      he pitched an apprentice: whites vs blacks, to a major tv network
      he's claimed he "doesn't like blacks counting his money," and that he only wants short guys in yamukas
      he called for a ban on muslims coming to the us. all of them. 1.6 billion. eventually his admin did ban travel from 7 predominantly muslim countries
      he wanted a judge to resign from a fraud case against him because he was mexican american
      there is quite a bit more! jeff bezos supposedly owns footage of the guy dropping the n word.

what i don't understand is how you can look at all of this and brush it aside and then get up in arms over hunter biden dropping nbombs in his text messages. hunter biden is joe biden's son! you're brushing aside discrimination lawsuits and settlements based on policies in giant businesses and that he adopted when he was the president and instead focusing on the text messages of joe biden's kid. do you get how incredibly one sided your view of the world appears when you do that?
      We can make it about Biden and his you ain't black comments or the crime bill. Better?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

We can make it about Biden and his you ain't black comments or the crime bill. Better?

significantly.

doesn't make that tiny little sherman of yours any bigger or capable of satisfying your wife, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

significantly.

doesn't make that tiny little sherman of yours any bigger or capable of satisfying your wife, doe.
          Lol deflection love it. Maybe if you talk more **** Joe will crank up some more printing and you can enjoy more inflation.
          I'm loving this ****. You're paying for who you voted for. Isn't it grand. Enjoy!
          Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

As a group we have to grow some thicker skin. Who has ever been reprimanded for using the C word, the H word, the W word. N word...........Rockin'
            man down man down likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              As a group we have to grow some thicker skin. Who has ever been reprimanded for using the C word, the H word, the W word. N word...........Rockin'
              What we need to do is make the N word universal or ban it all together.
              Is there another reason that gets to say a word that no one else can say? Besides I don't hear anyone say it with a ER anymore.
              People want to make things fair going only one way. It's bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

What we need to do is make the N word universal or ban it all together.
                Is there another reason that gets to say a word that no one else can say? Besides I don't hear anyone say it with a ER anymore.
                People want to make things fair going only one way. It's bull****.
                I have a better idea, let's just grow some thicker skin and walk around as if we've got some ballz. 'That name hurt me deep, deep inside... it did'...........Rockin'

Comment

Here is how to eradicate the N word. Just have white people start calling each other the C word, the H word and the W word.

Once they see that it'll just stop. It seems to me that the last thing that many would care to do in front of their friends is act W word. .................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    I'm a big fan of the "C" word in all contexts...Especially when the Brits use it to insult each other.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

Not sure why anyone would be surprised. I saw it this morning and knew one of our resident right wingers would post it. It was cringed all the way through, even the part where two grown men are talking about "dycks".

Anyways, it is a big misconception to think racism is unique to a political party. It doesn't matter if you are Democrats or Republicans, your @$$ can still be racist. It is more embarrassing for the Democrats, though, because they tend to be more pretentious.
                      Yes, there are racists on both sides, but 9/10 incidents seem to be the left committing them. The KKK was formed by Democrats, and even well into the 90’s Biden was pals with Byrd, sho was a KKK member himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X