No announcement yet.

Hunter Biden used N-word in conversation and texts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    donald trump is a racist scumbag. you don't give a **** about hunter biden dropping N. you say it yourselves
    TDS ! TDS !
    Go seek a psychiatrist!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Exactly, suddenly context matters. It doesn’t matter when someone gets fired for using it in the same context or even for dramatic effort during a lesson in school, but Hunter gets another pass.
      What should be done to Hunter?

Comment

It's ok bro, you ain't black if you don't drop the N bomb. Didn't Joe say something like that? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post

Lmao right on cue.

See my point?

Country artist Morgan Wallen while drunk told his white friend “this n*66a is fooked up” and somebody caught it on camera. Literally all over the media being blasted and had to apologize and they tried to cancel him.

Yet when Hunter Biden does it repeatedly, it’s “he’s joking” LMAO
          Such a crock of BS. These idiots don’t care about racism. They allow white democrats to punk them and be racist all day long and don’t say nothing.

Not about race, it’s about politics.
          I don’t ever fall for that BS.

Lol straight clowns.
          Lol right? Oh I didn't know we can get a pass if we're just joking with our white lawyer.
          Is this true black peeps?

Comment

donald trump is a racist scumbag. you don't give a **** about hunter biden dropping N. you say it yourselves
            Name a clear example. I dare you.
            man down man down likes this.

Comment

Biden has said more racist things than Trump. Facts.

In fact can you post some Trump racist quotes?

Comment

I think it's funny that conservatives pretend racism doesn't exist at all 99% of the time, but change their mind exclusively when a liberal does something that doesn't actually bother them.

Meanwhile when conservatives decide how they feel based on who is affected, they can't see it at all. They don't see how treating the rise in crack use in the 80s as a criminal issue but treating the ongoing surge of painkillers/heroin as a heath issue is a contradiction. Nor do they see how demanding that Black people abide by curfews contradicts their views on quarantine. Etc etc.

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 8.32.51 PM.png
                Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 8.32.56 PM.png
                Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 8.33.02 PM.png
                Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 8.33.08 PM.png
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-08-2021, 07:34 PM.

Comment

He is a Democrat, nothing will happen to him.

Comment

Yeah I'm not sure if people these days really grasp what being a true racist really means. A true white racist isn't buddies with Mike Tyson, Don King, Kanye West & Russell Simmons like Trump is. Like Trump actually dines with Don King at his place down in Florida and shyt. Lol a racist ain't doing that. Trump may be many things but I don't believe he's a racist or even close to one. And yes I do tend to believe that the guy that's currently in the white house, when he's behind closed doors, is likely more of a genuine racist than Trump has ever been. In fact I am of the belief that the majority of white democrats are more racist than their republican counterparts. I think they're so much worse because it is my belief that they knowingly use the entire black race as pawns in a chess game.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I think it's funny that conservatives pretend racism doesn't exist at all 99% of the time, but change their mind exclusively when a liberal does something that doesn't actually bother them.

Meanwhile when conservatives decide how they feel based on who is affected, they can't see it at all. They don't see how treating the rise in crack use in the 80s as a criminal issue but treating the ongoing surge of painkillers/heroin as a heath issue is a contradiction. Nor do they see how demanding that Black people abide by curfews contradicts their views on quarantine. Etc etc.

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 8.32.51 PM.png
                      Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 8.32.56 PM.png
                      Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 8.33.02 PM.png
                      Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 8.33.08 PM.png
                      I think its funny that people in general don't say racist chit. The issue here is they pointed hard at Trump and act like they didn't say or do black face. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Comment

Working...
                      X