• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Did you go to any fights?
    no i did not

Comment

Derranged sucks dick.

Comment

The kid just lies all the time, listen we know Paul you’re ripped you inbred hillbilly. Why do you wink with your ears? You fucking brain dead hillbilly. 500k with no plan in place. Ye hang tight. Fool. You must be new to money. The fight is off btw. I’m going to fight someone else on the 10th. Good luck on your old contract kid. My team does their due diligence to make sure every donation meets the mark. My generosity is known. You will pay with your brain for this attempt at smearing my name. Shooting ass shelling ass bitch. Little bitch kicks from a shell. Good luck when you’re caught. You’re fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Derranged sucks dick.
          Get lost, shitboy.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

no i did not
            I may get have to hit up a fight card there one of these years.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

I may get have to hit up a fight card there one of these years.
              your gonna have a fantastic time for sure there, beautiful city , great culture and incredibly beautiful women by the thousands , it's like paradise

Comment

your gonna have a fantastic time for sure there, beautiful city , great culture and incredibly beautiful women by the thousands , it's like paradise
                Outside Moscow Russia is a grey, miserable ****hole

Comment

You got with any of those women?

Comment

Istanbul is pretty much Europe isn't it? I heard the cuisine there is amazing.

That'd be a top spot.

Comment

I some documentary about men who fly out there just to meet women and get hustled for all their money... LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X