Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

LOL!

Just forget everything else.

It’s always amusing when people romanticise Russia from their wealthy Western European/N American home.
    Well i have spent months in the old soviet speaking countries so i can make a pretty good assessment.
    And how can you not love this man , probably the best leader in the world bar none

https://youtu.be/3FW21SWku5Q

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

Well i have spent months in the old soviet speaking countries so i can make a pretty good assessment.
      And how can you not love this man , probably the best leader in the world bar none

https://youtu.be/3FW21SWku5Q
      I lived in India and thought it was great.

Doesn’t mean it’s good for most of the people that live there. Means I was from a rich European country and having an experience most of the locals can’t have.

siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Doesn’t mean it’s good for most of the people that live there. Means I was from a rich European country and having an experience most of the locals can’t have.
        yeah as a tourist or expat you lived there , i lived with my ukrainian family there , just normal life , i know very well about what the people are happy there and what not , very easy to talk about where you have never been and get your information from news channels alone

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
          yea and the people hate putin there

no doubt moscow is a fine city of culture but the description of paradise is just way too much lmao almost satirical
          And what the F would you know about that , i'm serious please tell me , what kind of first hand experiences do you have , with how many Russians that actually live in Russia at the moment have you actually spoken?
          i can assure that most Russian still back Putin

Comment

yeah as a tourist or expat you lived there , i lived with my ukrainian family there , just normal life , i know very well about what the people are happy there and what not , very easy to talk about where you have never been and get your information from news channels alone
            Wasn’t your usual tourist homeslice. Was living with my ex girlfriends family.

My question to you is why don’t you move back?

Comment

Wasn’t your usual tourist homeslice. Was living with my ex girlfriends family.

My question to you is why don’t you move back?
              What gave you the impression i'm wasn't planning that , because i am , probably in about 4 years when i quit my business and rent out my house i'm leaving Belgium

Comment

What gave you the impression i'm wasn't planning that , because i am , probably in about 4 years when i quit my business and rent out my house i'm leaving Belgium
                Cool bro let me know how that works out for you!

Comment

I've never been to Europe. I should go. Been around Asia though.

Comment

Cool bro let me know how that works out for you!
                    Bro i freaking love it there , its gonna be F awesome , but i'll keep you posted if it means that much to you , you have fun in Sweden or wherever you are from.

Comment

Hopefully not in one of the areas where they piss and crap in the street

Comment

Working...
                      X